I need a real s13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a real s13

Hey you all im looking for a real S13 to buy email me at shagnscoby@aol.com and tell me what you think about this s13..... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6396

*sigh* ...its not like u cant just get an american 240sx and put a silvia front end on it...

but anyways...that car. seems nice enough. although i personally think the 10k buy it now price is a bit high...but then u DO have the option of getting 2 cars if u use the buy it now....so i guess that makes up for it.

Comment

You mean a real Silvia, cause all 240's are real S13's, it's the chassis code. As for the silvia on ebay, looks pretty nice but, you could just do the swap and headlight/bodywork for a lot cheaper. I know the 'real' silvia is RHD but, I don't know if it is practical for our roads. I cannot make that judgement for you because I would love to have the authentic silvia, but when it costs so much more to have it, i'd rather spend money on performance than to just get the RHD. I've only driven RHD cars in Japan so I don't know what it'd be like here, cool I'd imagine cause almost no one has one. For the ebay one you get bot cars for 11k and you could sell the extra car for at least 2500 so it brings it to about 8500 for the silvia, really not that bad for one, cause I've seen swapped 240's go for that much. Good luck in your quest and when you get one, take lots of pictures.

Comment

you want a real silvia? you're looking at around 6-10 grand, and it won't be legal to drive on the streets.. if you're interested and HAVE THE CASH THIS MOMENT then email me.. if you don't have the cash at this exact moment, please don't waste my time.

Comment

Sorry i have just recently been checking up on Ae86 and silvias so thanks for telling me about the s13, and i dont know if the acual cost is 10000 and to get a well done headlight conversion and body work around here you have to drop around 4000 and there is also the case of the turbo engine is why id really like the car. Thank you all though and wihtout a turbo how can you expect out of an Ae86 well modied.

Comment

Working...
          X