FS: Enkei RS 16x7 +20offset *pair*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Enkei RS 16x7 +20offset *pair*

I have (2) old school Enkei RS 16x7 with a +20 offset for sale. They come with "JDM" *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* tires.

FC fitment:
    They will fit perfectly fine in the rear. It will be perfectly flush with the fenders. In the front, you will have to roll the fender as much as you can. Even then, it might scrape a little at full steering lock. If your car is lowered in the front with no camber plates, then it will probably scrape a little.

Remember, I only have 2 of these wheels.

$300obo

Here are pics of the wheels on the front of my car (old car I guess). My car was not lowered:

bump

Comment

wtf`!? clement~!?

Comment

lol yea wsup nate! i sold my car!

Comment

yea i heard from justin, why you sell it for~!? you put a lot of money in your 7?

Comment

i sold it cuz im gettin an evo... i put around 10g's into the car... not too much.. hahah

Comment

hate to tell you this buddy, but in japan, mitsubishi is not doing to well, lot of reports saying most of the evos engine catch fire and they on the verge of going bankrupt

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
                hate to tell you this buddy, but in japan, mitsubishi is not doing to well, lot of reports saying most of the evos engine catch fire and they on the verge of going bankrupt
                im just curious what your source is. Considering the evo has been in production around 15 years ive never heard of them catching fire. or is this the evo 8 specifically?

Comment

well i actually WENT to japan, and i noticed that hardly anybody drives mitsubishi cars over there and i wondered, the evo such a great car over here in the usa. so i asked around (ppl at autobacs, yellow hat, car dealers(mitsubishi) and they all said the same thing. HOWEVER im not so sure if this regards to the evo 8 but the ppl said mitsubishi isnt doing so well, the reliability is the worst in japan and there have been a numerous amount of complaints having that the engine breaks down/catches fire easily. thats why noone is buying from them. rite now, toyota is number 1, honda number 2, nissan number 3 and mazda number 4

Comment

lol it's cool nate.. until someone informs me of the cause of those engine fires, then i don't believe i should have a problem. and besides, mitsubishi going bankrupt won't have much to do with me. Getting replacement parts should not be so hard, as I believe if there are enough evo owners, there will always be a place to get replacement parts... or hell, ill just learn to make them!

Comment

well mitsubishis problems are pretty acurate... thats the reason they pulled out of the WRC.

Comment

Bump

Comment

These should fit S13/14's with 5lug hubs as well!

Comment

I'll take trades for anything too

Comment

Working...
                            X