Corner Ballance and Alignments Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corner Ballance and Alignments Now Available

I will be doing corner ballance and alignments durring the middle of the week at G-Dementions in city of industry. Race car style and done by hand. Any installation of parts are extra.

The cost really depends on the type of car, the suspension, and how messed up your car is. For example, a 240 will usually take 2 hours but ive had cars so messed up or just put together that have taken 6 hours.

Hourly rate of $75.

http://store.g-dimension.com/index.html

Cars that I have done:
    Autolink S13
    Pacific Rim S13
    Apex's FD
    Chis Forsberg's 350z
    Brian's 350z (endless)
    Jspec S13
    RS*R S2000, S14
    Ernie's S13
    Benson's S13
    Nadie's S13
    Hampton's FC
    And way to many race cars to list, including all varieties of 911's
    Last edited by AlexPfeiffer; 10-13-2004, 10:36 AM.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Alex,

Just talked to James... I want to bring the car in one day next week. Let me know what time/day is best.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Comment

I usually get down there around 11 or 12. Monday the 18th im busy for sure. Tuesday I may have one other car to do.
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

I will try to call for Tuesday, 19'th

do I need to have new tires? how much will that affect the alignment if the tires are worn unevenly?

Comment

I might be buying your whole suspension kit to go on my s14 this week, and a set of kei office coilovers and was wondering if you could email me a price for all the suspension links, (rear upper arm, tension rods, tow links, traction links) and install with corner balance and setting up my coilovers so I can easily adjust for track and street. thx. brainfood@sbcglobal.net
          it all depends on if I sell my bike this week or not I am trying to get it done before dd20 thx

Comment

Thanks for the great alignment Alex! The car feels much better now, more consistent side to side!!

For anyone in SoCal needing an alignment, I highly recommend going to Alex! He does it the true (racecar style) way and the results are phenomenal!!

Comment

alex is the bomb! he is one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to suspension geometry and alignments. what gives him the edge is, he knows how to drift!!

how many places can you go to, and tell them to align your car so that it's good for drifting?

Comment

Working...
              X