5 spd
    Clean title
    KA running strong at 92k miles
    Tein HE
    Hayashi Perrier Mesh Wheels, huge lip, 15 x 7s, +4 offset
    Falken Azenis, 205-55-15
    Apex'i N1 exhaust

Pics: http://community.webshots.com/album/184928411Doqnon

This is 1sikgti's previous car, so he can vouch for how clean it is.
    I would really like either cash OR a trade for an S14 5spd, preferably SE. Make me an offer...I have one offer from a guy for $4500 so far. I'm in Socal.

Hit me up at 626-833-9766 at anytime, my name's Bryan. Thanks!

Would anyone be interested in it stock for $3000?

Comment

OK I forgot to add: if anyone buys the car for $4500 or so, I will also throw in a MOMO champion steering wheel and an extra set of 4 SE wheels...anyone? Anyone?

Comment

im sorry but most people wouldnt buy a 240 for 4k sinec it doesnt have an sr20 in it, ill deff bump for what seems to be a niec car, but that is the cold truth my friend

Comment

I dunno where you've been getting your info from, but I myself have sold THREE S13's for over $4000 WITHOUT an SR20 engine in it, and that's just me.

Comment

well you have been taking advantage of the retarted , iv been through 3 s13's and i have never bought for more then 1500 and never sold for more then 2000... and i live in vegas too....

Comment

Because it was just an offer and the guy wasn't serious...duh. Haven't you ever sold cars before? It's a big game

OK GUYS! Fine, special price, this weekend only....$3800 with all the mods!

Call me 626-833-9766

Comment

lol so instead of highballing the asking price now of 4500 , your just gunna ask what u wanted for the car.... sounds like to me u bought it for 2500 , then all the mods cost you 1300. so you want to recoupe all your losses which you should know is not possible.

if you say u have gotten that much for them though im not nokkin your sale... i wish i was sellin my cars to jerrys kids too...the car is worth 3000-3300 maybe. we would need pics to give a real offer.

Comment

Oh goodness, there's a link to pics in the first post!

Ok here's the story behind the car...I traded my S14 to some guy for it because I didn't like the S14 I had, so it was a kinda even trade....I paid no cash whatsoever for this car so I don't know if I'd be losing or gaining anything. I think I'm already in the hole as it is. So please, if you're interested in the car, post. If not, please do not impede the sale of my car. Thank you.

Comment

email sent intersted

Comment

SOLD today

Comment

Working...
                      X