RSR Race Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSR Race Springs

Check it out!!! I have 2 sets of RSR Race Springs Part #35-N010.
    These are S13 springs brand new and from an authorisied dealer. This is a one time offer.

MSRP 289.00
    UPFD 199.00 (THIS IS A ONE TIME OFFER DEAL ON THE LAST 2 ON OUR SHELF)

FREE SHIPPING!!!

Later

RJ@UPFD.com
    www.upfd.com
    Last edited by RJ@UPFD; 10-15-2004, 12:39 PM.

how much of a drop is it?

Comment

I wouldn't deal with them I was ripped off by them luckily I got my money back through the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by nismo180sx
        I wouldn't deal with them I was ripped off by them luckily I got my money back through the bank.
        Lets get the facts right before you go talking SH**.

FACT#1 You wanted an SR20 motor. We have plenty of them comming in all the time. I am still waiting to take delivery on 12 more all of which were pre-sold.

FACT#2: You could not afford to pay for the motor all at once so we said we would work with you and let you make payments which you did. You were also told that once the motor was paid in full it would be 3-4 weeks for delivery.

FACT#3: You decided for what ever reason to cancell your order and we made arrangements to get you back you money 100% (Anyone else who cancelles only gets back 50%) And since you made payments to us we had to pay you back through the mechant services the same way we were paid. I was all SOP with you refund. and FYI UPFD dose not have a Lay-A-Way plan. We made an exception for you.

FACT#4: YOU WERE NOT RIPPED OFF AND IF YOU FEEL YOU WERE PLEASE CALL ME ASAP. I do not like it when customers feel they have been ripped off. And If these are not the facts we need to talk.

Thanks
        RJ
        GM UPFD
        Last edited by RJ@UPFD; 10-18-2004, 12:26 PM.

Comment

1. I did want a sr20det and I was garunteed a price and shipped for x amount. I was told me and another person bought a motor and they were stuck in customs for about since may supposedly, did you get them yet?

2. I did offer to pay in full I paid via debit and it did have to be broken up I also offered to pay via paypal.

3. I cancelled my order beuse I haven't recieved anything since June '04 and I have the bank statment saying it was paid -in-full. And the refund part I only received 200.00 dollars and I had to file a complaint with my bank to recived the rest of the funds. And I was told by your "boss,matt" you couldn't refund cause you guys didn't make enough money that day and couldn't refund till the next day and I was told several time that I was going to receive a refund but it never came therefore I had to file a complint with my bank.

4. I felt "ripped off" because I never received a motor in the time period forementioned plus after waiting 2 monthes and no motor I still didn't didn't a get a refund in a timely fashion.

I feel that I can tell people my experiences with UPFD and why not ? If they choose to purchase things through you so be it but I am stating the factual events that happened to me through the course of the summer.
          Last edited by nismo180sx; 10-18-2004, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nismo180sx
            1. I did want a sr20det and I was garunteed a price and shipped for x amount. And those 12 presold I was told it me and another person only and they were stuck in customs for about since may supposedly, did you get them yet?

2. I did offer to pay in full I paid via debit and it did have to be broken up I also offered to pay via paypal.

3. I cancelled my order beuse I haven't recieved anything since June '04 and I have the bank statment saying it was paid -in-full. And the refund part I only received 200.00 dollars and I had to file a complaint with my bank to recived the rest of the funds. And I was told by your "boss,matt" you couldn't refund cause you guys didn't make enough money that day and couldn't refund till the next day and I was told several time that I was going to receive a refund but it never came therefore I had to file a complint with my bank.

4. I felt "ripped off" because I never received a motor in the time
            period forementioned plus after waiting 2 monthes and no motor I still didn't didn't a get a refund in a timely fashion.

I feel that I can tell people my experiences with UPFD and why not ? If they choose to purchase things through you so be it but I am stating the factual events that happened to me through the course of the summer.
            100% Refund = Ripped Off.
            Bottom line you got a refund. If you feel you were ripped off, then that's your opinion. I wish there was something I could do to change your mind about us.

Comment

Originally posted by RJ@UPFD
              100% Refund = Ripped Off.
              Bottom line you got a refund. If you feel you were ripped off, then that's your opinion. I wish there was something I could do to change your mind about us.
              I had to get my refund through my Bank because I filed a complaint , how is that 100% refund ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorifto FC
                how much of a drop is it?
                1.4" in front and 1.0" in the rear.

Thanks
                RJ

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nismo180sx
                  I had to get my refund through my Bank because I filed a complaint , how is that 100% refund ? [/QUOTE

The last payment you had to go through the bank because our merchant services would not let us refund the same debit card more than 2 times. Sorry you had to do a little work. If I wanted to rip you off and make it real pain I could have contested your complaint. BUT we did not we just let the bank make the last refund to you.
                  What else can I do. You want me to send lunch to your office for the trouble you went thru? I just don't like it when customers of mine (BTW I don't think you ever spoke to me on this matter.) Say they were ripped off. If anything you did not get what you ordered in a timly manor and we do applogize for the trouble you went through to get your money back.

Issue closed please let's move on. If you do decide to give UPFD a second chance please call me (RJ) and I will handel anything you need. I will even make up for the trouble you went thru.

Cool????
                  RJ

Comment

Working...
                  X