APEXi S-AFC II

Part #: 401-A911 (SILVER)
    Part #: 401-A913 (BLACK)

MSRP $439.00
    UPFD SALE PRICE $ 279.00 + 9.95 s/h!!!

SALE ENDS ON 12/01/04!!!

Order now for X-Mas!!!

Hit me up at RJ@UPFD.com
    And check out www.upfd.com our online store is comming soon.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RJ@UPFD; 10-24-2004, 01:01 AM.

you should state product info

Comment

Piggyback Fuel Computer

Modifies air-flow meter signal (pressure signal in some vehicles) to optimize fuel-air ratio; Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD).

The second-generation S-AFC is a fuel computer that adjusts fuel/air ratio by modifying the air-flow meter/MAP sensor signal. The S-AFC features a user-definable, eight-point, adjustable fuel curve that can be set in 500 RPM increments. The range of fuel adjustment is +/- 50% at each of the user-defined setting points. On hot-wire vehicles, the Deceleration Air Flow Correction function is capable of curing the erratic idle and stall problems associated with open-atmosphere blow-off valves on hot-wire air-flow meter systems. The S-AFC is capable of monitoring and replaying the following data channels in Numerical, Analog Meter and Graph displays: Intake Manifold Vacuum/Boost Pressure, Air Flow Capacity, Intake Manifold Pressure, Karmann Frequency, Engine RPM, Throttle Position, and Air Flow Correction %.

Due to the complexity of this product, A'PEX recommends having the S-AFC and other A'PEX electronics installed and tuned by authorized A'PEX Power Excel Shops.

There ya go!!!

Comment

So are you selling the 1st gen S-AFC? Or the S-AFC II?

Comment

Originally posted by LionheartFC3S
          So are you selling the 1st gen S-AFC? Or the S-AFC II?
          APEXi had discontinued the the 1st gen S-AFC. They only make the 2nd gen.

Comment

Good point. So therefore...brand new S-AFC, means it MUST be the S-AFC II..

thx

my bro said he was interested in it for his SR'd 240, but he doesn't have the money outta his current paycheck. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by LionheartFC3S
              Good point. So therefore...brand new S-AFC, means it MUST be the S-AFC II..

thx

my bro said he was interested in it for his SR'd 240, but he doesn't have the money outta his current paycheck. >_<

Help a brother out it makes a perfect Christmas gift...

Comment

any deals for the power fc

Comment

Not really but I will match any advertised price and shipping on the net. From authorisied Dealers Only!!!

Comment

Just to let everyone know I have 2 Black and 0 Silver AFC's left at this price.

Thanks
                    RJ
                    Last edited by RJ@UPFD; 10-24-2004, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X