Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMR Offers Parts:Tanabe,RS*R,Cusco

Hey Drifters, Grippers, Tuners,
    We here at Rhys Millen Racing are offering parts from Tanabe, RS*R, Cusco, Do-Luck, Tein, Sun Automobile, and many other manufactures for AE86's, 240SX's, 350Z's and any other car you may need parts for. Please e-mail me at ericc@rmrproducts.com or ericc@rodmillenstore.com and I can quote you a price on the parts you require. Thanks and we hope to help you out.

RMR Offers Parts from: Tanabe,RS*R,Cusco

Anybody interested in parts for their cars?????????????. We carry lots of suspension parts: Tension Rods, Camber Plates, Tie Rods, Shocks, Springs, Coli-overs etc.....

Comment

you guys were selling largus a while back. Are you still stocking them??

Comment

how much would s13 tie rods, tension rods and rear upper control arms cost ?

are any of the tanabe coilovers good for the street and track ?

Comment

RMR Offers Parts:Tanabe RS*R,Cusco

tonesdef- Unfortunately we could not get enough people togehter to bring them in. We can though offer Cusco 23mm front and Cusco 20mm Rear $370.00 for the set. We also offer Tanabe 25.4mm Front and Tanabe 20mm Rear $430.00 for the set
          BlueDragon871-
          The Tein tie rods run $144.00 for the set of 2, Tein tension rods $200.00, Tanabe $280.00, Tanabe upper rear camber arms $345.00, Cusco Rear Camber Arms $330.00. I hope this helps and if you are interested in any, please call us. Thanks

Comment

damnit i want largus there so dope. It sucks that they want all there carriers to buy in bulk

Comment

tonesdef

I will get you pricing on a set. You have a AE86? right? Let me know.

Comment

no i have a 240 now the ae86 broke on me

Comment

RMR Offers Parts:Tanabe, Cusco,RS*R

Tonesdef-
                  I should have a price for you by the end of this week. It will take approx 4-5 weeks to get though. Do you have a early or late model 240?

Comment

Yes tanabe's are good for the street. Depending on which model you get

Comment

RMR Offers Parts:Tanabe, RS*R, Cusco

GoukiS14,
                      Thanks for the review. We also offer power upgrades from Blitz too!

Comment

RMR Offers Parts:Tanabe, RS*R,Cusco

Tonesdef
                        I can get the Largus bars. They run $699.00 for the set. Let us know if you are interested. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X