My eight-six for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My eight-six for sale.

Hey guys im finally selling the eight-six or parting out whichever you guys have money for http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518698

E-mail me at Tybalt7@hotmail.com with any offers or trades.
    So far both of the strut bars are gone. I need to sell ASAP so drop me a line with a reasonable offer. I am located in Phoenix AZ.

would you consider selling the front and rear bumpers separately?

Comment

im very interested. i aim'ed you and sent you an email

psst. dont sell the bumpers i want those bad boys too!

Comment

how much for the car?
        please be nice

Comment

email replied to, just need to figure out which mode of transportation i will use to get out there haha.

-Dan

Comment

hello!

i am located in so cal and i am VERY INTERESTED i have cash and am willing to be able to drive out or ship car please reply! or e mail me at Madtvboy1@aol.com thanks

Comment

email sent again
              Last edited by thewhitewrx; 10-22-2004, 01:30 PM.

Comment

All e-mails replied to. If I missed your e-mail just send it again or leave me a message on here so I can send you the info. Thanks to all of you for your quick replies to my post as I need to get this thing off my hands.

Comment

How much are u asking? would you be interested in a trade? Can you also send me some pics? famous_atticus2003@yahoo.com thanks

Comment

Pics are on the link above. Anything else just e-mail me with offers/trades.

Comment

that's a beautiful car, please sell it to someone who deserves it please.

free bump

Comment

Come on people, keep sending me those offers. And please no low balling. I replied to all the e-mails and only 1 of you wants the car? Come on.

Comment

so how much you lookin for?

Comment

Hey, i'll have a guy at your door tomorow if you can give me an outstanding price (consider i have to ship it to Fl ~ $700). LuisRiera@aol.com

I will call a moving company from work later today.

Comment

Working...
                            X