AE86 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 For Sale

84 Toyota Corolla AE86 Non Hatchback Runs and drives Looks Decent. Straight body Strong Engine. New Carb, Fuel pump. Newer Exhaust System (stock) 203000k. Fresh Paint. Clean interior for age Make me an offer Will consider trade for different complete car let me know what you have

Any pics?

Comment

New carb? Wouldn't that make it an "AE85 for Sale"?

Comment

nope. By vin standards the body code on the vin is ae86 onthe sr5's and the ae88 is a gts. And the ae85 chassis was never offered in america it came with a totaly differnt engine but less reinforment.

Comment

i have a 1987 mazda rx-7 GTU that i would be willing to trade...i just need to put the motor back in and it will be perfect...e-mail me back at NHDrifterFC@aol.com

Comment

we need to see pictures

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
              nope. By vin standards the body code on the vin is ae86 onthe sr5's and the ae88 is a gts. And the ae85 chassis was never offered in america it came with a totaly differnt engine but less reinforment.
              Both USDM SR-5 and GT-S are "AE86"

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonAE86
                Both USDM SR-5 and GT-S are "AE86"
                NO you are wrong Spoon. and tonedef is right. but Both USDM SR5 and GT-S ARE COROLLA.

good luck with your sale but u really need Pics if you really wanna sell her. I am picking mine up on monday.

Comment

on my sr5 id # it says ae86....and look in the kelly blue book....gts code it says ae88
                  Last edited by FormulaDrifter; 11-26-2004, 09:52 PM.

Comment

hahahah this thread has been jacked. But yeah the ae85 is only offered in eroupe and japan i don't know about the EU though. But the ae85 is a much less ridged chassis and comes with less chassis support and a differnt engine from the gts and sr5

Comment

Working...
                    X