Wanted 1990 240sx seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 1990 240sx seats

My driver seat is shot and i'm looking for a set of seats for my 1990 240sx Hatchback. I don't need anything crazy, just nice.

Go and look at a junkyard and see if you can find a front passanger seat. It take some messing around but the top of my driver's seat was messed up and I just took the top off of a passenger seat and the top of my driver's seat and swaped them out. This does not work for the bottom because the controls would be on the wrong side but it is a cheap solution if the top of your seat is all that is messed up.

Comment

actually it is the bottom that is screwed up, the back of the seat lay's down flat i think the adjuster broke on the side. But i was looking at a set of universal racing seats, except the 240 seats sit really low to the floor.

Comment

your best bet is going to be a junkyard. However, it will work for the bottom too, just take the rails off of your driver seat, and swap them onto the passenger seat (inevitably in better condition than drivers side) and then there you go.

Comment

CHECK EBAY!!!!

I just searched on ebay and found a bunch of seats for the 240sx. I even found some jdm 180sx seats. Should be able to find some pretty cheap there.

Comment

i have seen alot of those seats. many of them are actually just universal seats that list a 240sx fit but after u check the size of the seat i'm not sure it will actually fit!

Comment

Working...
            X