kaaz 2 way lsd LOOK!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaaz 2 way lsd LOOK!!!!!

not sure if this is in the right section but i believe it is.

There was a group buy a month ago on midatlantic240sxforums.com and is was stopped because there wasnt enough buyers. He said if some people get togother we can still get the rates. It is for both s13 and s14 with factory open diff.

price includes shiping. Just wondering if anyone else is in, for real though. Please dont say your in and bail when it comes time to pay.

here is the link to the site:

http://www.midatlantic240sx.com/cgi-...=ST;f=3;t=2162
    you dont have to join to get on this deal, just if you want to ckeck out the original post

i am in so 4 more to go, let me know
    Last edited by sdtouge; 10-28-2004, 03:56 PM.

Recognize my SN from that site? I'm in.

Comment

i dont really post there, i just signed up for the ksport coilover group buy. So no, but we only need 3 more.

Comment

how does this compare to say the detforce??? how many clutch plates does it have? good price. i am considering this but i am not sure. i want eh detforce. can anyone compare these two or other competetive diffs. i am concerned with engagement speed, durability, quality, etc. thanks

Comment

i have heard nothing but good things about the kaaz. The deftforce has more plates and is made to lock up a little quicker than the kaaz. The deftforce is made specifically for drifting, but is also 1200 dollars. Figure it out and let me know.

Comment

alright group buy is about to go down, last chances.

Comment

Do we have 5 buyers? How is everything arranged?

Comment

we have four or five buyers, 2 from here, 2 from nico, just email him(bottom of first post on the link) and he will give us instructions. I am emailing him right now.

Comment

Okay cool. I emailed him also.

Comment

Working...
                  X