ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: REAL Corolla GTS Hatch w/FACTORY LSD Black Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: REAL Corolla GTS Hatch w/FACTORY LSD Black Texas!

Vehicle Description
    Description is it's a REAL 1985 Corolla GTS Zenki Hatch with FACTORY LSD and rear spoiler. It is black with flat black repair areas as far as paint, I was going to paint it flat black (repair areas are small...fender well and runner's), car sits on Gold southern ways 3 piece mesh wheel's 14x7 up front with deep lip and new falken azenis, and enkei mesh 14x6.5 deep lip in rear with new falken 512's , wheels were refinished and lips re-blinged. Engine runs smooth there is only 1K on fresh JDM High comp engine swap. Like all Corollas the rear end whines but all bearings in THE WHOLE CAR have been REPLACED. Chassis has no rust, all little rust spots have been repaired and sealed and painted over. As far as I know the car has never been in a wreck. Body is straight. The car was originally red, hence the red engine bay. I have all the reciepts of majority of parts and what not I bought over the time I have owned the car. I am the third owner.

ASKING $$4250

price is OBO but offer will depend on what parts I leave on the car...

Vehicle Condition
    ENGINE: new (under 45K orig. mi on JDM motor) red-top motor swap with my resistor bypass dynoed 115 WHP, DYNO charts to prove. mobile 1 synthetic oil ONLY EVER
    red-top injectors
    new water pump
    oil pump
    MSD coil
    aftermarket wire's
    255 walbro fuel pump
    TRD header
    custom 2.5 inch exhaust with new cat. expensive K@N filter cone kit
    T3 radiator shround
    New KOYO OEM radiator
    electric fan mod.
    NEW Cusco motor mounts
    there is no a/c or power steering (including the heater and whatnot that bolts onto the firewall, but I have all this stuff still if the buyer wants it.

TRANSMISSION:
    (also have one disassembled spare)
    BGscroll fluid ONLY EVER no grinds or slip out's
    NEW clutchmasters flywheel and performance clutch
    new slave cylinder new master cylinder (not installed yet)

CHASSIS:
    all new wheel bearings and races, seals front AND rear including input shaft and LSD (LSD itself could probably use a freshen up, locks up super tight though still)
    whole rearend assy. was dissassembled and cleaned and everyhing was replaced.
    THIS CAR CAME WITH STOCK LSD!! There is no rust that has not been fixed. There was 2 small spots in the fender wheel and those have been fixed with fresh metal and bondo. It's been sealed and painted over flat black. New fiberglass bumper painted flat black. no scratches or curbies. chassis is perfectly straight, no wrecks that I can tell, nothing tweaked or out of shape, gaps line up well. It is completly gutted besides passenger and driver seat
    BUT I HAVE EVERY SINGLE INTERIOR PIECE, NUT BOLT ETC. IN MY GARAGE THAT WILL GO WITH THE CAR!!
    all tie rods are tight, zero slop steering rack boots need replaced.
    bushings could be replaced, I never did it cause I was going to do a full T3 set-up front and rear and eventually get the prothane bushings for what was left.

SUSPENSION:
    Front:
    Ebay strut bar
    NEW 1 event old T3 10kg coilovers(like an f'in slot car baby!!)
    NEW 1 event old T3 camber plates
    NEW 1 event old T3 RCA's

Rear:
    ebay strut bar (not installed)
    Cut eibach's
    Tokico blues short stokes

BRAKES:
    red SS brake lines with new performance pads and drilled/slotted brembo's with rebuilt calipers.
    fresh brake fluid flush and top off.

MISC.
    T3 radiator shroud
    Momo suede race steering wheel
    Momo hub release
    Momo adapter
    T3 drift knob
    RCI 5 point harness
    1 SET OF RARE GOLD SUPRA'S (4)
    1 set of silver supra's (4)
    still have stock bumper beam and bumper also and tons of other misc. parts to leave with car.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED Liquidreality420@hotmail.com
    or
    Cory@forcedperformance.net
    Last edited by Boost_Junkiee; 11-08-2004, 07:53 AM.

Try www.club4ag.com

I don't know if you'll get $4.25k for that car. It's nice, but the things like ripped out interior panels, unpainted engine bay, duct tape seatcovers just add up to subtract from the car's value. You may get some bites around $3200.

Good luck.

Comment

i don't think he's that far off man, look at the mileage! Good luck with the sale.

Comment

It is on Club4ag, I have all the interioir panels to put back in which can be done before the buyer picks it up. The motor is new (under 45K) the chassis does have alot of miles but EVERYTHING has been replaced,please read the whole description before replying. Thank you!

My price is very realistic, considering you add everything up.

Car $2500 - 3K STOCK
        $800 for rare wheels
        800-1K in refurbishing (wheel bearings, LSD, complete rearend rebuild, all new seals races etc. fixing small rust area's, new slotted brake rotors and lines and pads new plugs, wire's, exhaust etc.)
        650 for coilovers
        150 for camber plates

You can buy somone elses POS SR5 but I spent the first 8 months just repairing everyhitng possible with it. saves somone alot of hassle and $$ for the new owner.
        Last edited by Boost_Junkiee; 10-27-2004, 12:17 PM.

Comment

bump!

Comment

Would you be interested in a trade for a motorcycle? Here it is:

Comment

thats tempting but I really need the cash to move

Comment

Well at least think about it. You might be able to sell the bike easier and maybe for money. Plus you could play around on it for a while....lol. I also have a 1990 4runner.

Comment

what exactly is that bike...specs. I know its a zx something. Give me some more details on it. Also doe the 4 runner run? Maybe I could use both of them ;P

Comment

The bike is a 1999 Kawasaki ZX7R with 17,xxx miles on it. It has a D&D exhaust on it, and a K&N filter. The 4runner has a lot of hwy miles on it but it runs great and smogs perfectly. It does need a front bumper. It's also a 4x4 and it 5spd very rare.

Comment

Ill let you know atticus, I really need the scrill. bump!

Comment

Where are you at in Tx?

Comment

Working...
                        X