I need a Mazda Rx7 Turbo II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Mazda Rx7 Turbo II

I am looking for a 1988 Turbo II rx7 for under 5 grand. Exterior and interior must be in fairly good condition. AIM me if you have a car for sale. Thanks.

Rx7's are the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.
    MMM. Supras are the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* too.

I have a 1988 Mazda RX7 TurboII -10th Anniv. Edition. 5spd
    1 of 1500 ever made. White Ext./Black Int. 144,000 miles, fully loaded, 100% Tinted back hatch -35% tinted door windows, custom bent exhaust w/ dual chrome magna flow mufflers -1st cat is hollowed out 2nd cat is a 5.9 ltr Duramax Diesel truck for those great Cali smog laws, new clucth,flywheel,trans mounts,oil lines, brake rotors,starter,Plugs & wires, Fuel filter, alternator,all belts, turbo/Intercooler rebuilt at 120,000 miles
    13B was rebuilt at 86,000 miles -stock (not ported)
    Over 14k in parts/repairs since 1998, only 2 owners and it shows. The car only ha 38,000 miles in 1997!
    All the car really needs is a paint job and new front seats.
    The rest of the interior is flawless,2 sets of wheels( Orig Wht T2 wheels & RX7 Conv. BBS Wheels). Also have TurboXS Blow off valve (Not Installed).
    THIS CAR WILL NOT PASS CALIFORNIA ENHANCED SMOG AS IT IS!
    Being sold as is, I have driven the car for 2 years with temporary registration with no problems yet. Willing to sell it to the right guy.
    Call me if your interested cellular (415)724-7485/SPayne3456@Aol.Com

Comment

Do you have any pictures of the car? How much would you like for it? Reply back please.

Comment

I want at least $3000.00 or a decent trade for my Turbo II, I have all reciepts since 1997 and some x-tra parts. Willing to negotiate.
        Buyer will be responsible for transportation of vehicle.

Comment

are you located in Sac cus your area code is SF

Comment

I just moved from San Fransico to Sacramento and the car is located in Sacto. Really looking for a decent trade or the cash.
            No resonable offer refused...Willing to negotiate.

Comment

Working...
            X