FC3S turbo II rear diff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC3S turbo II rear diff for sale

I have a turbo II posi rear end if anyone wants it....
    $150 + shipping unless ur in bay area.
    doesn't fit my GTUs

bump

Comment

I might take you up on that but it will have to be after the first of the year, is it an S4 of S5 diff?

Comment

Re: FC3S turbo II rear diff for sale

doesn't fit? just need a TII driveshaft don't you? ask Spec...he might have what you need to get that thing in there. GTUs already has posi though.

Originally posted by doriFC
        I have a turbo II posi rear end if anyone wants it....
        $150 + shipping unless ur in bay area.
        doesn't fit my GTUs

Comment

really?! because my FC doesn't have posi. maybe the guy was full of s*** and its not a GTUs. I bought it from some chinese guy who could barely speak english. But i need a TII driveshaft?

Comment

a lot of people refer to the GTUs as a TII without the turbo. Like I said, Spec is the resident FC man. He can probably give you the rundown of what should be in your car. I don't want to give you any misinformation. If it's a S5 with the exception of the GTU I believe they all had LSD (although there has been some dispute about S5 GXLs lately). Ask Spec!

Honestly though, with a nice streetport and some mods the stock 13B should provide adequate power for drift. Many of my friends in Japan are envious of my NA FCs.

Originally posted by doriFC
            really?! because my FC doesn't have posi. maybe the guy was full of s*** and its not a GTUs. I bought it from some chinese guy who could barely speak english. But i need a TII driveshaft?

Comment

thanx, i'll ask him

Comment

or

talk to JunpoweR he is in the bay and i am as well but he is knows FC's like no one else PM him he will help you for sure...He has a GTUs...bought hood lifts from him tonight ^_^

Comment

Working...
                X