I have around $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have around $1000

You read the title...Show me what you have Cough*91 and up 240sx fb Cough* Excuse me I have recently collected a flu, because some monkey dude on tv told me to give up my flu shot. Anyway, again show me what you have. And PLEASE! Be courteous...

sorry to say but you might want to save up more ca$h

Comment

ahhahahaha maybe a 90 not a 91 my friend

Comment

Originally posted by rotaryland
        ahhahahaha maybe a 90 not a 91 my friend
        oh ok, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by S13pwrdbySnail
          sorry to say but you might want to save up more ca$h
          you got served!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1000?! you can buy my seats! they wont get you anywhere, but they are brand new and you can act like you're driving in a ferrari or something lol

Comment

nevermind these guys, search your local auto trader and small parking lot dealerships , youll be bound to find one for $1000 or under . ive own 2 s13 for under a $1000. youve just got to be patient and search. but if you want to feel like youre in a ferrari buy MY Sparco Torinos for $1000, in navy blue. ( oceanblue_1128 )

Comment

auto trader and dealers are not gonna sell for under $2000 for an decent shape dohc 240sx. Your best bet is to flag down an old white lady and make her an offer. you'll be suprised. I payed $1200 for my 92 and kicked myself when I bought a 93 for $800. My friend get ones with blown engines for free and puts in the ka24de that he gets for cheap from shops that do alot of sr shops.
                Last edited by my 1 88 u; 11-08-2004, 09:12 AM.

Comment

awww ripping off old white lady?? you guys are ignorent ignorent people! thats ignorent~!

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                    auto trader and dealers are not gonna sell for under $2000 for an decent shape dohc 240sx. Your best bet is to flag down an old white lady and make her an offer. you'll be suprised. I payed $1200 for my 92 and kicked myself when I bought a 93 for $800. My friend get ones with blown engines for free and puts in the ka24de that he gets for cheap from shops that do alot of sr shops.
                    you're right, a friend just picked one up for 1200 down in so cal.. I'm gonna start looking there right now

Comment

gettin my 89 for $400 without an engine or tranny

Comment

Originally posted by ProjctGrlDrftr
                        gettin my 89 for $400 without an engine or tranny
                        lucky you
                        Last edited by S13pwrdbySnail; 11-08-2004, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanblue_1128
                          awww ripping off old white lady?? you guys are ignorent ignorent people! thats ignorent~!
                          Down here in Ga all you see is us young people or old white ladies in 240sx's. If you see one just respectfully bring up the subject of the car and nine times out of ten they are just looking for a reason to get rid of the 15 yearold junker.

and you sound like michael jackson on South Park. "stop it, your being ignorent, that just ignorents." lol
                          Last edited by my 1 88 u; 11-10-2004, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I picked up an '89 lime green/graphite two-tone automatic in perfect running condition for $400. I just asked an old white lady.
                            :}

Comment

Originally posted by THEJAPINO
                              I picked up an '89 lime green/graphite two-tone automatic in perfect running condition for $400. I just asked an old white lady.
                              :}
                              You lucky SOB.. It's getting harder and harder to find 240sx in the bay area ever since the sport Drifting got popular and if you do find one they will most likely be over priced

Comment

Working...
                              X