X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watanabe 8 Spoke Type B

14x6.5 +14.5 offset 4x114.3
    14x7.0 +8.0 offset 4x114.3

Center is painted gunmetal black and the lips are polished. Both front and rear have 1.25" lip. Perfect for AE86, and they are super light. Fronts are only 5.5kg=12.13lbs and rears are 5.6kg=12.35lbs. Perfect for use with Azenis and will not rub. $500+shipping.

tks,
    David

Interested

I don't mean to bug, but I am so very interested in these wheels. Please contact me if you still have them (or if you don't anymore and you want me to stop bugging you Please let me know.

Comment

interested

im very interested.email me lunaball004@hotmail.com

Comment

I'm interested in the wheels. I live in Los Angeles and West Covina is not too far from me. May I take a look at the wheels in person? Please send your contact info: mmrr009@yahoo.com--Thanks.

Comment

i am very interested! though i do not have the money yet. i am hoping you will by next payday =)

Comment

money in hand.

i have money in hand.email me.
            thanks,
            LloyD

Comment

Please let me know if you still have the rims. I'm in L.A. about 15 minutes away from West Covina. Send me email: mmrr009@yahoo.comL.A.

Comment

lol

funny how people try to sell things on here.and dont respond...i mean unless they are gone already....damn....

Comment

sorry for the late reply. There were too many people emailing me already so I didn't check the posts.

They are pending sale....

tks,
                  David

Comment

I'm still interested in the wheels. I am in Los Angeles and can pick them up. Email: mmrr009@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X