• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any z350 drifter here???

just curious
    how good u drift your z350?????

Chris does okay.

Comment

I drift my 350z, does that count? Great motor, plenty of power and decent weight transfer ability.

Comment

how to make it easy to drift(slide way)

i mean the setting

Comment

Originally posted by tashi
          how to make it easy to drift(slide way)

i mean the setting
          Um, I drift with stock suspension. All I did was get smaller tires on the rear since I wanted all tires to be the same size. I run about a 225 size on the front and back. Also, have the TCS turned off.

Comment

u r using 18" tire or 17"

Comment

I have a Enthusiast trim level 350z. It comes with 17x7.5" wheels stock. I plan on getting 18x9.5" wheels and running a 255 or 265 width tire all around. I want to get neutral steer, much like the project Z in Sport Compact Car did. Unfortunately wheels are ridiculously expensive so I will most likely just spend the 5k on N/A motor build up or an HKS Supercharger, I'm not sure yet.

If you are planning to get a 350z get a model without VDC (Variable Dynamic Control). I have heard horror stories of it turning itself back on or controlling wheel spin and braking while off. I say the less computer input the better. My enthusiast model has traction control which can be turned off and then the car is all mine!

Comment

but most people said they can take the VDC fuse out, the VDC will disable. if the 350z had VDC system.
                do u think will it work????
                i am in canada , nissan do not sell without VDC' 350z in cananda.
                all 350z is come with VDC and TC.

Originally posted by ReavTek
                I have a Enthusiast trim level 350z. It comes with 17x7.5" wheels stock. I plan on getting 18x9.5" wheels and running a 255 or 265 width tire all around. I want to get neutral steer, much like the project Z in Sport Compact Car did. Unfortunately wheels are ridiculously expensive so I will most likely just spend the 5k on N/A motor build up or an HKS Supercharger, I'm not sure yet.

If you are planning to get a 350z get a model without VDC (Variable Dynamic Control). I have heard horror stories of it turning itself back on or controlling wheel spin and braking while off. I say the less computer input the better. My enthusiast model has traction control which can be turned off and then the car is all mine!

Comment

I guess you could just pull the fuse. But, I have heard just turning it off with the button does not work as the VDC still controls braking and the LSD. If you pull the fuse tell me how it works.

Comment

i worry to try it too, so that why i ask who did it already

Originally posted by ReavTek
                    I guess you could just pull the fuse. But, I have heard just turning it off with the button does not work as the VDC still controls braking and the LSD. If you pull the fuse tell me how it works.

Comment

i am in canada
                      check out:

http://www.driftnation.com

they have drifting days and drift schools in ontario. they also have a forum on the site, so you can ask questions there too if you like.

Comment

my das friend lets me borrow his 350 sometimes and i didnt do any real drifts, but some donuts and stuff like that, but they are so much fun, and they drift really well from what i could tell

Comment

Working...
                        X