Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to 100% turn VDC off

i want to drift my350z
    i want to 100% turn the VDC and TC and ABS off. i was heard some 350z driver said pull on the fuse box, take out the VDC , ABS fuse. it will disable the VDC

is it right ?????

if you take a fuse out of an system run by electricity it normally disables it

Comment

The square red 50 fuse in the fuse box by the battery will disable VDC, ABS, and TCS (Brake, Slip, ABS, and VDC warning lights will stay on)

Or you can disconnect the Yaw sensor (located under center console just below e-brake) which is the small Bosch sensor by removing the center console. This will only disable VDC, TCS, and EBD (electric brake distribution) VDC, Slip lights will be on. HTH

Comment

after i take the fuse back to the fuse box, do ABS and VDC signal light will keeping stay on???

Originally posted by z-dorifto
        The square red 50 fuse in the fuse box by the battery will disable VDC, ABS, and TCS (Brake, Slip, ABS, and VDC warning lights will stay on)

Or you can disconnect the Yaw sensor (located under center console just below e-brake) which is the small Bosch sensor by removing the center console. This will only disable VDC, TCS, and EBD (electric brake distribution) VDC, Slip lights will be on. HTH

Comment

Working...
        X