Who knows there AE86s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows there AE86s

Alright i found a rear end from a corolla for my amigo but i need a 5on4&1/2 regular toy lug pattern. Any of you haci- roku fans know if i can find a 5 lug conversion like they make for the sil80's. Or do i have to find a machine shop thatll drill a new axel pattern. I also need a disc conversion too. Got any places that sell these items ive seen them done like this on my option videos.

You gotta make the pattern. It's not like the nissans. Just look at the end of the axle the studs go right through it.
    I would make a plate but that's just me. Or why not just use 4 lug wheels?

Oh btw, Why would you put the open diff drum rear in any car. They totally suck! I caould understand if it was the 86-87 LSD rear. Why are you doing this?

Comment

Look its going to be modified wit an LSD and new bearings and i want disc for it didnt you read my message? I need it cause its shorter than the one thats on it and i need the space for the 9 inch OZ 2pieces im running.

Comment

technotoytuning.com is the place to go to get a nice 5 lug conversion for your Corolla. They've got a grip of other parts for the Corolla as well.

Comment

thanks man !

Comment

Hey Star Shark, Welcome back guy.... i didnt see you on here for awhile... what color did you use for your AE86...??

Comment

color? what are you talking about?

Comment

???

Yeah, what are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                X