• Show
Clear All

• DrifterTwins, Signal Auto

Here's a cool link.

http://www.signalauto.co.jp/4_5DRIFTSPEC.html

dude,

thats sweet... thats how i want mine

Comment

They were down here on the 25th. It was crazy!! Loved the tandem action!! Thank you Signal Auto!! Chunky Bai and Komatsu are definately masters of Drifting. And congrats to the 3 Hawaii Drifters who won the comp, Ross Petty, Stanford Lau, and Forrest Wang. The battles with the twins were great!! I got about 2 hours of footage but I need to edit it before I can post anything. Cant wait to see them again. Next time I'll have me car ready (motor is on the ground right now).
      Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 05-31-2003, 05:18 PM.

Comment

forrest wang?? (no pun intended...)

dude, if this guy came in first, he should battle benson hsu... one of tha best drifters ive seen out here in kali... what kind of car does he drive? and what color is your car... i like it

Comment

Forrest (placed second) drives a bunch of cars. He owns his own shop called Endless Garage. He was driving a 240sx with a sr20det when he competed against the Drifter Twins. Ross (placed first) also drives a 240sx with a sr20det. Ross represents team Murder from Okinawa Japan. He has drifted on the streets of Japan with Komatsu. Stanford (placed third) drives a Hachiroku (I dunno what kinda motor, 4AG I think?). I'm sure a time will come when Hawaii guys do battle Cali guys. I know I look forward to shipping my car up there. Unfortunately the pacific ocean seperates us, so it wont be very often that we got to battle. Its just a matter of shipping cost. Only a few guys out here are sponsored. The rest of us (like me) are doing everything out of their own pocket.

Here's a short clip someone took of the Signal Twins down here at the Drift Session Hawaii May 25th:

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/laddman/vids/Signal-1.wmv

The Orange car in my Sig is my street car. Its a 91 Camaro Z28 with a Vortech S-trim V1 blower. The paint is 2002 Sunset Orange Metallic. The other car in my sig is my track only drift car. Its a 89 Camaro RS. It was originally Maroon Red, but right now its gutted, stripped, and sanded. Building it from the ground up to be a Drift Only car.
          Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 06-02-2003, 01:09 AM.

Comment

thanks, post up some more clips

Comment

tight...

if i had lots of money... id have benson and his car shipped out there, then id buy koguchi's car, then id battle everyone there... then id have someone find me jillian hogan! and then id be set... o yea, by tha way... thanx for tha color... im thinking of ordering it now

Comment

No problem! Here is a closeup so you can see it better. The color is a stock GM color so easy to match if anything bad happens while you're sliding. If you're spraying it yourself you can also get it without metallic (so you dont have to use those expensive guns). Here's another small clip of the Drifter Twins May 25 2003(burnout)

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/laddman/vids/Signal-2.wmv

Here's an article explaining how the comp turned out last time Signal came to Hawaii (Spet 2 2002). And here is a clip made by Grip Video with some footage of last year.
                Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 05-31-2003, 05:28 PM.

Comment

True American drifting

Comment

I hope one day that I will be as good.

Comment

holy old thread batman!

Comment

does anyone know what intercooler they are using?

Comment

signal custom
                          and x is no longer in signal

Comment

thanks....anyone know where to get a IC core for cheap?

yeah, komatsu hasnt been one of the drift twins for a long time

Comment

wow im surprised they use s13 sr's

Comment

Working...
                              X