Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your drift car

i drift the fc now.

i miss sr s13. s13 is much easyer to take control.
    s13
    34.48%
    s14
    10.34%
    ae86
    13.79%
    rx7
    24.14%
    fwd
    6.90%
    awd
    6.90%
    domestic
    3.45%

Im driving a 83'280ZX n/a

Comment

I have a s14 and a FC. The FC is my ddr and my baby, the s14 is just my tail happy dd. Since you can only vote once, mine was FC.

Comment

I have an s14 SE, it's my daily drifter

Comment

what about the mx=5. thats what i drive.

i am big into scca. i would drift more but i wrecked my car trying last year so, for me there is kinda a little fear factor involved. but every autocross after the grippin's over, its "fun run time" thats were i do my majority of drifts.

Comment

yeah MX-5!!!! well maybe we're just the drift sleepers of the world.....i was gonna try for scca but then the drift bug hit me and now im gonna hopefully go all out.....

Comment

Hey what's up Albert!

I have an 88 FC (13b) N/A
              She's holding pretty good. She's hard to tame when it comes to drifting. But i've been training HER

doritaka: Just enter a turn at a higher speed and do a shift lock technique but instead of letting go of the gas, Feather it while on the turn You should be ready to get that FC of yours sideways.

NOTE: I know you are getting a snap back after drifting. Best way, get the "rear toe - eliminator" This will reduce that snap back.

and of course the usuall Suspension and Strut bar setup.

Comment

taka, you know what I drive! BTW, you need to come visit already!

Comment

i voted s13 cause thats technically what my car is.....but in reality it is an RPS13!! lol. in a year and a half (or so) my drifter will be rhd s13 k's......

Comment

i voted s13 also just cause i have a rps13 and i love it....much easyer to break loose and regain traction....im thinking about a ps13 tho in the near future cause i really need 2 cars....hmmm maybe a ae86 too.

Comment

yeah. i also need two cars, but i absolutely LOVE my RPS13. the only reason im selling it, is because im moving to japan in about a year, so just before i move im selling it. thats why i want the silvia k's.

Comment

Working...
                      X