No announcement yet.

Make smoke from rear tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, from the home of Muscle cars someone must be able to give the man a step by step stand still guide other than get a line locker.
    I suck at stand stills so if anyones got them down WITHOUT a line locker maybe they could help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by tashi
      i saw it in the drift vedio.

how to make much smoke form rear tire, when just start?
      here is what you do.
      (Please note this is for just burning out and never going anywhere)

First, find a really sturdy wall (no wooden fences or such things that would brake easily).
      After finding a wall (like Brick or cement) drive your car (very slowly) up to the wall so that your front end just makes contact with the wall.
      Then while in your car (while the car's front end is agents the wall) floor the gas pedal and watch as the rubber just melts away and the smoke engolf your car till some one calls the the fire department cuz they think you wrecked your car into the wall
      Enjoy.

Comment

bleach the bastads!!

i ont know if it works or not, im not really that concerned with smoke. but legend has it that if you put bleach on your tires before doing burnouts they will smoke alot more...then again the kid who told me this used to try to get drunk off of cough medicine...yeha give it a whirl...but dont try the cough medicine part...

Comment

bleachin it

yah i heard the same thing about the bleach, one of my friends told me that its been done and the amount of smoke is ridiculous. who knows, maybe its an NH thing lol

Comment

hey conpiracy, you drive a 13 with an sr in it right, the one-via? i think ive met up with you before?

Comment

no thats not me, i know of two other cars in derry with sr's in it, one is a silverish blue JDM silvia, and the other one is a red 240 w/an SR

btw: hows ur sr swap comming?

Comment

pretty good

well my swap is going pretty good, hopefully itll be done this monday. the only kinda crap part is that i am waiting on parts from japan and cali to get here so i can finish. exhaust, intercooler and piping, radiator hoses, etc. so by early next week she should be on the road again. 603 930 4114, you should meet up with me and my crew we can get sideways sometime gimme a call. later.

Comment

Originally posted by drftrconspracy
                  yah i heard the same thing about the bleach, one of my friends told me that its been done and the amount of smoke is ridiculous. who knows, maybe its an NH thing lol
                  Just don't inhale...

Comment

for skidding it up without line lock or heel-toeing it, just reverse up to 3mph, clutch in, first gear, 4-5000rpm, dump clutch, as soon as you feel tires start spinning lightly touch brakes with ur left foot or right heel, regulate to whether or not u want to stay still. once you get them down, get some pace going while smoking the tires at a bit of an angle, slap it into 2nd and dump clutch with little bit of heel toe and cut some snakies up the *private* road.

or, you can always just lay some diesel on the ground and skid it up all day long. you barely have to gas it

i too have also heard of soaking wheels with dishwashing liquid for a night, or using a wire brush to brush it into the treads. never tried it.

Comment

this is a dum a5s thread "how to burn out" GET IN UR CAR AND FIGURE IT OUT. if ur talking about smoke from the tires while they are swinging, thye have high horsepower cars, at the exit of a damn turn they hold the gas down.

Comment

adjustable proportioning valve

Comment

man we smoked in our cars all the time in high school, oh wait...what is this thread about? lol!

Comment

press your brake down 70% of the way, then slowly start revving the motor untill the force of the engine is too much for the breaks to contain, then just flow the pedal with your foot still on the break.

learn english too man

hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Drift
                              i ont know if it works or not, im not really that concerned with smoke. but legend has it that if you put bleach on your tires before doing burnouts they will smoke alot more...then again the kid who told me this used to try to get drunk off of cough medicine...yeha give it a whirl...but dont try the cough medicine part...
                              all bleach does is let the tires heat up faster, acts as a catalyst, like the guy talking about diesel gas earlier

Comment

for *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* sakes rev ya engine and drop ya clutch

if ya got drums on the back with ya FR car add abit of brake u'll stand still and maybe ya back brakes will catch fire just abit...

Comment

Working...
                                X