How good is da MA70 as a drift car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is da MA70 as a drift car

well im reely new i started liking drifting like only 2 years back but ive bin planning out my car nd ive bin thinkin of getting the MA70 im jus wondering if ne of u guys have this car, and if its a good drift car. i like the MA70 because its cheap nd if i crash it i wudnt care about body damage cuz dey only go around 2000-6000 bucks. and its pretty quick.

well if you have been "drifting" for 2 years then you should know but sence you ask let me answer

the ma70 supra is a decent platform for drifting..the turbo 3.0L I6 is a good for low end...which you need in such a heavy car.. its not going to have the same feeling as say drifting a S13 or AE86 because there much lighter cars but the supra still can be drfted just like any other RWD car..

things to watch out for are the head gasket on the motor which is a problem plaging the car..there not exactly new cars so there are allways going to be little things wrong with it,,so be prepaired to spend money on it

the car honestly is more of a luxo GT car than anything..but hey ive seen heaver cars drifted..its more of personal tast...so find one and take it out and drive it then make your choice...dont rely on what other people say...or you'll never be happy...make your owne chioces...

Comment

RE:

They're fun to drift, just take it easy in the beginning.

Remember... Pedal to the metal = metal off the cliff. ^^

Comment

hey abe i sey you get the supra. well its all up to you. oh yeah its me chris.

Comment

Need to shave some weight.

Comment

Working...
          X