1 reason why i hate drifting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 reason why i hate drifting...

ok, cruizing down tha touge (winding mountain road- loosly translated from japanese) i was approaching a turn, i rock out, then pull in to break traction in the rear... i come out sliding..... into a frikken wall... from 40MPH to 0 in less than a second.. my glasses fell off my face and into my lap, and tha only thing that stopped me was the 4 point harness... but check this out... can you say ropeburn? this made me learn a big lesson... DONT CRASH... (ill never learn) hehe... but when anyone of you hit it up, be careful... and stay sideways.. dont end up like me... with a frikken sore neck and a nasty "hickey" looking thing on your shoulder that your chic will beat you up for thinking that someone gave it to you.. uh-o, here she comes.. gotta go.
    Last edited by Dori Star; 05-25-2003, 01:55 PM.

haha

ya that was crazy i has to kick my backend out to miss josh
    i was like 3ft. away from his door remind me to never follow you again you can just try to keep up with me
    jk
    hey lets go play initial d today so i can beat you on that to haha
    well im out
    oh yea hot import nights was sick !!!

Comment

ackKKK

sorry that happened man. at least u got the bruise instead of a broken skull or something. did you end up destroying your whole car? that is the dagerous thing about touge driving. i actively do it, support it whatever, but i don't talk about it on here because things like this happen. accidents and crashing are kinda inherrent with this kinda sport, especially drift. road race tracks don't have 50 foot rock walls on either side of the road like on the mountain. not everyone has harnesses or knows how to control a slide. so, take it to the track, learn there. many people like Club 4AG, drift showoff, etc, are all having a lot of events allowing people to practice anything they want in a controlled environment. these super star drifters from japan have been doing this stuff for over 10 years, ask any of them, and chances are they have crashed more than 1 car. it comes with the territory. keep that bruise iced up man. glad you are alright.

optionboy

Comment

nope...

tha car wasnt mine... it was frankie's mr2, its kool tho, he didnt want it... insurance money for him! all he has to do, is say that he was driving it, and someone was in the opposite lane... and he swerved into a wall on "accident" hehehe, im alright... he's happy.. i learned a lesson... -traction is good sometimes!

Comment

wows

be careful what kinda stuff u post up on here if u are going to insuranc that thing. insurance companies are crazy silly ruthless about getting info on that. be careful. lol.

optionboy

Comment

that looks mean

wow that sucks *Censored**Censored**Censored* well let me tell you a story just like that with my friend we went to speed zone and he just got on a gokart and hit the wall. gave him makes lust like that well your marks look better that so keep up the drifting

ps: p t cruiser

Comment

It happens brah. No need to worry. Everyone crashes when they drift. When I crash while drifting I consider it a lesson learned. I think about exactly what I was doing (speeds, movement, etc) and try to figgure out where I went wrong. With this mindset I've learned alot about car control while sliding. I've crashed a total of 7 times (some bad, some not), but my car keeps going. Camaros can really take a beating!!

Comment

Please stop arguing on the message board. We already had to delete a few posts.

Comment

yea

cant we all just get along

Comment

Working...
                  X