best drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best drifters

the best drifters on this form is dori star and megan dori x they have the best skill but they need to help me get a car and teach me how do drift like them (socal dift kings)

ahahaha

you suck up! jk its cool

Comment

::cough::suckup::cough::

Comment

suck up, suck this iam the best drifting with my ff ill tear up the curves not the curbs lol jk abel

Comment

ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000000000HHHHHHHhhhh !!!!

that sounds like a challenge... ill get my camera!

Comment

ok

oh wait you have to have E brake to drift I DONT !
            and another thing dont mention so cal driftkings

p.s requierments for so cal driftkings
            MUST NOT DRIVE AN FF
            MUST HAVE OVER 250HP
            MUST NOT HAVE AN AUTOMATIC
            MUST BE ABEL OR JOSH!

Comment

awww....

im out... o wait... thats me... (josh)

Comment

hahahah....

hey matt.. ::zoning out:: .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................curb....... .................................................. .....................................::zoning out::

Comment

For me its not about who is the best. I do it to have fun. Thats about it. I just wish good tires were free. I consider comps a place to show off, not really concerned with winning. People usually give the domestic a hard time anyway (heheh!)

Just to let you know, FF can drift. I dont dig FF or anything, and I didnt think it was possible at first, but we do have one guy here in Hawaii who can drift his FF. His name is Kyle. Long slides, choku dori's, everything. Drifting FF just takes a different mindset (reckless entry speed) and different technique.

Comment

this is true Crazie Hawaiian.... i dont do it all the time but on certain corners... ill occasionaly pull the e and get her sideways to line up the exit... and yes ff drift is slow but in touge certain hairpins require certain tactics )

Comment

Working...
                    X