flip up head lights really good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flip up head lights really good?

hey are flip up head lights all that great,yes they do look really good on the rx_7 and 8 and ae86 and others,but i heard they were the first to go,is that true?

i love flip lights, but if the motors go that can suck, but im more of a sleepy eye look on a rx7

Comment

I LOVE flip-up head lights. And if the motor goes, no big deal. it should have a manual lifter in which you would have to leave it up all the time. kinda ghetto but at least you would be able to see at night.

Comment

what are you talking about?? who said pop-ups are better for anything. and the RX8 doesn't have pop-ups....

Comment

Originally posted by pcbootleger
          I LOVE flip-up head lights. And if the motor goes, no big deal. it should have a manual lifter in which you would have to leave it up all the time. kinda ghetto but at least you would be able to see at night.
          yes....i love the flip ups on my 240....

Comment

you heard they were the first to go where? I don't understand.

Comment

I've had my 944 for 6 years and I've never had a motor go on my flip-ups. I had a fuse go out for them but that was easily replaced.

Comment

He's 13, ignore him and he'll go away.

Haha, just kidding kid. Read and learn and make sure you know what you're doing before you post crap like this. Usually I've been fairly welcoming and helpful but my patience is wearing thin. Welcome to drifting.com

Comment

Flipup lights is what defines a sportscar. Well according to
                  Jermey Clarkson of Top Gear.

With a lot of people going the JDM Silvia route, I think I'm
                  gonna keep my flipups for a long while.

Comment

yeha i meen like the lights them self,like my freind has a early prelude with flip ups and his are gone and hes had it 4 about 1 1/2 years.i dont nkow what ur talking about the motor?please explain,in good detail and easy,haha,im only 13 but still thanks all for the info it was helpful,and yes i do agree,THEY KICK *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!

Comment

The motor is what makes them go up and down. it turns the lights from the down position to the up/night position.

If the motor goes (breaks) the lights cant go up/down automatically when you turn the lights on/off. So you have to either get out every time you want to move them or you have to leave them up (if the motor breaks).

I hope that explained it. (They have a little electric motor in them)

Comment

ohhhhhhhhh ok,finally sum 1 nice 2 me !!!!!!!but i get it now i thot the ran off the battery or sumthing,thanks alot Ichi-Go!

Comment

They do run off the battery lol, I mean how could the electric motor turn with out some sort of power source?

Comment

Please...the spelling...

Comment

true true...................im 13 cut me sum slack!

Comment

Working...
                              X