No announcement yet.

Who else uses the Feint technique?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey man what are u trying to say!!!! nah im just joking....i cant help u find a chich cause i dont know very many girls....CrazyKat is one of 2 of the girl friends that i have shes taken n the other one is married sooooo have luck in the states....dont worry u'll find one just find one that likes drfitng beacuse if she dosent like drfitng then it will becaome a problem...you will want to go and drift n she will wanna go watch a movie
    Last edited by rEvMeBaBy; 06-12-2003, 10:45 PM.

Comment

haha!

yea i have 1hp and 500,000,000,0.101 ft/lbs of torque

well jk i have like 450hp and like about 500ft.lbs roughly
      im goin to the dyno this summer just to see how much i have since all of the new stuff i have done

Comment

what kind of car do you have??

Comment

::in a cocky voice::

A GTR MUSTANG!!!... HAHAHA, jm just a mustang v-8

Comment

Well I only said that because thats my style. Not like I'm trying to say torque is king no matter what. For my type of car it makes sense to mod for torque. The smaller displacement cars usually use forced induction and are tuned for high revving, high horsepower. Its just different styles of tuning, and it equals different styles of drifting. I prefer N/A big displacement, low revving, alot of TQ.

Comment

true ture

thats true but i was into drag racing befor drifting so thats why i have alot of hp.
              and its not just a mustang v8 josh it hase a 351w in it so yea
              haha jm well cant wait till tomorrow

Comment

hahha...

yea, d1 grand prix here we come...

Comment

Working...
                X