ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just saw the drift bible.... i'm inspired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just saw the drift bible.... i'm inspired.

I was going to give up drifting the MR2 but after seeing K/T drift an NSX and an MR2, I know I can do it.

i figured out what my main problem is. I'm too jerky, and I have very harsh steering inputs and shift throwing.

I went out tonight and practiced while following K/T's tips, and I have already begun to improve!

good luck to everyone else.

whered u buy it frmo

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
      whered u buy it frmo

japantown in san francisco

Comment

I agree, a very informative video....I watch mine alll the time! hahaa

Comment

Just don't follow that video to close...what you really have to do is watch their styles and adapt it to your situation and style. Completly copying someones style will send you into a wall.

Comment

mmm

Comment

damn i thought he would have the power from the fd to get around that curve.but the street drift extravaganza is the shite

Comment

Originally posted by gundamzeta
                japantown in san francisco
                how much?

Comment

You can get the DB off of drifting.com, but you need a credit card. its $17.99 if im not mistaken.

I watch my copy all the time, too, but I agree that you need to adapt the skills to your own drifting style. you have to know what to do in a crisis situation to avoid killing yourself, also. KT doesnt teach that.

I think the info presented in the DB is a gold mine, but dont get cocky from watching someone else drift with perfection.

Practice, practice, practice.

Comment

even though i cant drive yet and dont plan to drift until after highschool (3 yrs ), is it worth buying this DVD because I was deciding buying Hashiriya (raw content) over Drift Bible (HAS THE SW20 DRIFTING!!!)?

Comment

Well since u got mucho time, get Hashiriya. If u IM me on aim i could hook u up with ur other choice... wink wink

Comment

gerrr id get it but i cant find a copy in the uk YET

Comment

what's hashira?

Comment

Working...
                          X