I have seen the top of the Mountain....and it is goood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have seen the top of the Mountain....and it is goood

got myself an auto s13 ..coupe ... momo racing steering wheel, kyb shocks with sprint springs...jdm gold rims...k&n intake...muffler...silvia speedometer with heads up display on the windshield... polk speakers and deck..... now im going to add some struts and some other stuff.... i luv it soo much... i took the baby on a 4 way stop and the car slides like no other ...oh yeah its runnin on yokohamas right now but sooner or later im getting some cumbo or however u spell it... right now their on 17"..... no more pt... no more pt ...no more pt..... aaaah yes im in luv with my auto 240....auto dori in a 240 is much as possible as trying to dori it in manual.... see you guys in march at chas's meet..... ooh yeah the car also had a new trans, belts ,altenator, break pads .... runnin 100k miles and i bought it for 4 grand..... Peace out

AUTO DORI MASTAH !!
    TO THE BAT CAVE ROBIN!

Get a 5-speed in there

Comment

and sum FALKENS

Comment

even witht hat stuff I think 4 grand is a little too much. 3 grand might be a little more resonable.

Comment

now that you have a "silvia" you are dorifto mastah!

Comment

4 grand is a bit much IMO.My friend is looking at a MINT coupe(two tone, jdm yo! haha) for $1,300 He is lucky to find such a deal.Anyway, as long as your happy with thats all that matters, get some pics up especially if its a two tone

Comment

Nice, now ya need some parts! Thats cool that you got it, so do yuo get to sell the pt?

Comment

the pt was my dads company car...cough cough lolz...shhh... the only parts ill need is some struts and sways.... before i do that imma buy some new front tires....soo it will be awhile till i contact ur mom

Comment

great car, but if you think it slides like a dream, get yourself a 5 spd. even more beautiful. you'll be in heaven.

Comment

Working...
                  X