X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahah...

ur lame matt...

Comment

these photos brought to you by some really smart dude who decided to run touge for the first time with some mega bald tires. the photo quality sucks, but there u have em, some nice corolla flip o'matic crash photo
      Yo! OptionBoy! It's me Andrew (aka FF-formula). haha.. i remember that night that red corolla crashed... understeered into the canyon face i think. I think my foot is in one of those pictures..haha.. anyway, yeah people keep it safe up at the canyons... bald tires will *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you up.

Comment

omigod the poor horse....i wonder if the guy had a passenger? that would suck for the passenger....anywho those are some pretty bad crashes...the poor hatchi...hope the person inside the hatchi was ok....

Comment

GRRR

why the supra y did it have to get wrecked...omy one less supra in the world for me to buy....and it was black tooooo daymeeee....... bad bad bad supra driver!!!!

Comment

Ouch that would suck! Hope who ever was in that car was okay!

Comment

u jacked jdawgs pics!

Comment

who did?

Comment

this is a pic of a poor sob who crashed at location G...wrecked his car that he bought 2 weeks ago and started crying and punching his car after he tried to get initial d in the canyon. As luck would have it the parts would be ressurrected in my friends car...the kid who crashed let the car go for $200.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

then he threatened to jump off the mountain

Comment

pics

u guys mind if i use these photos for a crash section on the site?

Comment

this is a pic of my friend's s14 on a mtn in norcal...
                          Attached Files

Comment

hehe

lol. go rocket!

Comment

at least he hit while oversteering it's a pity how many norcal and socal 240's are getting smashed up in the canyons

dont we have some pics of keiv's car when he hit?

Comment

hmmm I think I have some video of it. I'll take some screen shots of it later on tonight and post up. Yeah, i still have the whole video of that Latigo run from a long long long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X