San Diego Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Rain

Is anyone else gonna go out and work on their skills in the rain in San Diego?

1990 Miata
    GReddy turbo kit (6 psi)
    Flyin' Miata springs
    Autopower rollbar
    Vortech FMU
    TurboXS crappy silent BOV
    Attached Files

most of the people I know here in SD that are into drifting don't go on the backroads. They keep it on the track.

Comment

Im way south of you in Bakersfield, and have never drifted in the rain, we usualy stay on a corner out in the middle of nowere, (old rual route) nothing but dirt fields around it.

Im kind of afraid if the dirt has turned to mud and i go off the road I wont be able to push it out.

Comment

i dont like dori in rain with my s13...makes me spin out and screw up my damn gears.....

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
          i dont like dori in rain with my s13...makes me spin out and screw up my damn gears.....
          Steve. You got your 240? cool.

Hey I Dori-Dori and Manji around Daygo. But in dead places. What's wrong with that. As long you have good common sense to do it. But I know alot of Daygo ppl that doesn't take safety into consideration. so I feel where SilviaGirl is coming from. SilviaGirl were you @ dd12?

Comment

ahah i could care less about street drifting and not taking it to the track anymore.... once i see a cop then ill stop.... but thats the only thing ill take into consideration..... lol white mike and the beamer are crazy mofos on the road.... even chas goes a lil crazy at night.... maybe thats why i used to be a spectator ? .....i dont have big juevos like those people do... YEAH GO STREET DRIFTERS!!! DKJSHDLKDY(*@$^&$)!

Comment

the light rain was nice recently. i myself did take advantage of it, i had alot of spots i have been scouting while working lately that i really wanted to run and finally had the opportunity to though. I did however hydrolock my engine around the marine base, i have an injen intake with the cai and my filter is unexposed about 2 inches above the ground. later i had problems just on the road where it was slick. i really need a new filter, that one has taken a serious beating.

i wont discuss spots over the board but if you wanna see em you should come run some time

i also like to drive up NorthEast sometimes

Comment

I RUV RAIN!

Comment

I did hit up some spots, wontmention anyplaces though...

Comment

Working...
                  X