Any recomendations for someone coming out of Miami, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recomendations for someone coming out of Miami, FL

Hey I've been looking for a good place to practice my sliding, but recently our only place was given up by some B**** A** old lady and the cops were kind of pissed. So i was wondering if anybody knew of some good spots in Miami (or even a trak)?

hehe

hope night isnt talkin about me(looks around)
    oh ok in the clear
    so yea u gotta be like some of the ppl in this forum and do it illegaly to practice, as for the tracks u wanna drift in i would advise waiting until the big drift event comes to orlando, hopefully i will go

i saw the dogtrack empty and i might check it out
    also the the industrial area in medley

Comment

It's tough love for drifting here in FL for the most part. I'm in Tampa and I often practice in the big campus parking lots after class hours but before the cops start patrolling. I've found that the cops are a lot more leinent in venues like colleges where there are so many stupid kids doing so many stupid things so much of the time. Be careful that you're not "tresspassing" if you opt to do this though, since a lot of campuses claim that if you're not a student or don't have your ID that you're commiting a misdemeanor.

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
        I heard a certain someone was trying to get a track day going for you Florida people. He frequents a couple of 240 and drift boards. If you search the boards, I'm sure you'll find out who it is, because it's a fairly new topic. But he said only one person registered, and that Florida people were a bunch of poseurs, not willing to go out and do it, just talk about it on forums. (Not my words, his) so don't get mad at me.

You might be talking bout Erik of DGtrials maybe....here is some info of a DGtrials event in Florida

DRIFT INVASION FLORIDA
        Attached Files

Comment

im goin.its gonna b awsome.any of u florida guys know any ae86's for sale?

Comment

hmm,...

nah its in orlando
            but the tampa thing sounds good

u could get a hachi in the 4ag forums
            Attached Files

Comment

heard thru the grapevine that drift showoff will be at homestead raceway in miami on may 29-30th w/ club4ag/drift association for a 2-day super show.

get ready to slide your ride!

Comment

Negative.

Actually we do not do, and or promote anything illegal on his forum. However you might hone your skills is like the military if it's illegal. Don't ask, don't tell. Also we do not list spots on this forum. Spots are highly uarded secrets much like surfing spots. Find a good one and don't tell a soul lest many show up and ruin your planned good time.

Comment

Working...
                X