Team UnkownZone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team UnkownZone

My friends and I got sponsored by a big DJ company in temecula with 10 grand of sponsorship money....we are ordering the parts for our VW bug that were using in the baja 1000 and arizona races under the baja international organization...our team has been set up and well have our bug project done by 3-4 weeks by next week....the team is also going into the drift category and im basically the main leader...we are also opening a shop in temecula with off road products and drift products too ( by 2 years well have the shop come with installation and damage repair with the wholesale products) .... the leader of our team owns 24 acres of land( and well be buying more) which will have the shop , a brand new legal practice lot/ track just for drifting( might or might not have the pavement be slick) , and a new 1/4 mile drag strip( which will be opened by 2007 and which will be a part of Toyo Tires legal drag strip).....the team is also family based...
    were going to charge the use of the dori lot and drag strip which i hope can be all hosted by Toyo tires or the SCCA sanctioned... the place is going to be called Ariazona and the team of Ariazona is UnkownZone which is primarly baja but the drift team will be formed once i get some people..... this is why im posting about anybody who wants to join the drift team.... all members can practice on the drift lot during the weekends and weekdays but we havnt set a time for the closing of the lots due to the city of temecula..... the dori track and strip will be have a charging fee but the deals well have is buy any product over 20 and get one day of track time for free...sh8t like that......

the shop is being built and soo is the project car.....
    then comes the lot
    then by 2007 or early or later the drag strip

expected date for shop and dori lot is by the end of this year

think of carlsbad raceway....thats basically what its going to look like but with the shop and without a motorcross track...

this has been planned for about 9 years and we just got the land for it..... my friends dad has been a racer since he was our age and competed in many races...
    im just lucky to be apart of this event.....we have 5 million already invested in this plus the 10 grand on sponsorship..... professional racers forgot his name ( im soo stupid) who drove in the nascar series and the racer name mcgrath, jeremy are using their own free time to be apart of this even as teachers and just to have fun...they are also sponsoring us ( ill post later...arrg one of them is soo damn popular i forgot his name...arrg) i havnt talked to my friend for about 4 months but i just heard from him last night and hes wanting me to make a team...

as you all know now that by this year the event will be held sponsored by big names ( ill list them when i talk to my friend again) ....we got sh8t thats bigger then pepsi lolz... right now im promoting the name ...... if any of u guys from the So.Cal area want to join the team..go to the march 6th meet where ill give a better discription of whats happening..... imma go piss my pants cus im happy..... im a shitty driver but its good to have friends u known all ur life cus now i have a place to practice legally and become very good.... ......i aint shittn about this either.... ooh yeah the drift team is not going to be a competitive team just a way to have fun and advertise the shop..... adios

Ariazona has already over 25 people who are working for this.... i just joined soo im happy.....

Comment

dont think of this as some bull sh8th kids dreaming...most of the people are 30-50 years old plus the professional racers are a part of this..... WEEEEEE!!

Comment

Cool.

Comment

sounds cool

Comment

sounds ghey...

Just kidding- congrats!

-MR

Comment

sounds like i wish i was in arizona! too bad im all the way across the country...

Comment

thats awsome!

closest thing i will ever have is a huge go kart track my gf's friend is building...

Comment

How far is temecula from victorville?I would love to participate and maybe even be part of the team when i get better!

Comment

Ariazona is located in temecula south of LA.... from san diego its a hour to half an hour drive depending on how fast ur driving .......... the track is not even in progress right now....parts and equipment and land ownership laws are being goin through....

Comment

Working...
                    X