Lsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lsd

Hey yal, i created the 300zx thread a week ago but I decided to change names, anyway, how much does an LSD goes for. I want to put one on a old school RX7 but dont know which is the right one too.

OLD SCHOOL??

Well what year and model number would we be talking about??
    Couldn't tell you a thing specific..But 1st gen cheapo use a gsl se diff.2nd gen use a turbo II lsd or aftermarket for about 600-1200 bucks..or interchange with FD diff to FC..Must change the ring on diff..and get it done professionaly..Try to change your ring\pinion gears yourself probably waste your rear tranny..

Comment

Kaaz....the only way to go....

www.kaazusa.com

best bang for the buck LSD's...

Comment

Yea Kazz

Thats probably what i will use also.=)

Comment

well how much is it to get the 240sx converted to a LSD.

Comment

i got the new 2way kaaz, the cost is really if you are confident that you know what your doing to do it yourself or not. i got mine for 900 with oil. s13 by the way.

Comment

kind of a noob question but what kind of diff would anyone suggest for grip and drift? im thinking a 1.5 way.

Comment

I suggest ATS LSD's, look at what most drifters in Japan use, it will almost always be ATS, same for street runners. Reason is that it is a very high quality LSD

oh and most importantly, their Deftforce LSD is drift specific

They have shop set up here in the US...here is some info:

ATS Deftforce

Oh and yes I own it so I know its damn good. came with oil and bearings etc.

Comment

Working...
                X