No announcement yet.

240sx aftermarket seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i custom made mine to a fixed position using sparco side steel mounts because of the uneven floor pan of the s14....dang it....if i were to use sliders then it would sit uneven.......

Comment

i custom made mine to a fixed position using sparco side steel mounts because of the uneven floor pan of the s14....dang it....if i were to use sliders then it would sit uneven.......

our seat rails(BRIDE) were designed to fit S13-S15 perfectly, even with the uneven floor pan.

Allen Lugue
      Marketing & Sales Manager
      Tee's USA: BRIDE Super Seat
      http://www.tees-usa.com
      1109 W.190th St. Unit H
      Gardena, CA 90248
      Tel (310) 719-8750
      Fax (310) 719-8734

Comment

nice nice .. hey tOmAtOkId how much would a seat cost in Aus money for me if i got 1 or 2 how much is it for 1 and how much for 2 thankz im very intersted Very how much for freight etc

Comment

nice nice .. hey tOmAtOkId how much would a seat cost in Aus money for me if i got 1 or 2 how much is it for 1 and how much for 2 thankz im very intersted Very how much for freight etc
          Here are the List price of some of our sport seats:
          RECLINING
          BRIX II(black or red) $989
          BRIX II(gradation) $1,038
          ERGO II(black or red) $950
          ERGO II(gradation) $999
          XAX II(black or red) $950
          XAX II(gradation) $999
          FULL BUCKET
          ZETA III(black or red) $800
          ZETA III(gradation) $850

DRFTER,
          unfortunately we do not sell directly to the public. please call MOTOREX - (310) 523-2233 or SP ENGINEERING - (877) 605-8545 for discounted prices and shipping. Thanks

Allen Lugue
          Marketing & Sales Manager
          Tee's USA: BRIDE Super Seat
          http://www.tees-usa.com
          1109 W.190th St. Unit H
          Gardena, CA 90248
          Tel (310) 719-8750
          Fax (310) 719-8734

Comment

do u sell just the seat rails then?

Comment

here's an option for you: the skyline seats from the r32(?) will fit with the stock sliders, but they may wobble. the only problem (other than the wobble) is that your probably not going to find one very easily. this (to me) is the best option. the skyline seats are high quality and they will cost less than some Brides. check it out, it may be what youre lookin for.

Comment

The Skyline brackets from an R32 bolt in except for one bolt is like 1 inch away from the hole. You will never find one though, and if you do they will want 1000 bucks for em. Sparco or someone makes brackets to fit the 240 you just gotta find them. They are like 200 bucks for the bracket then whatever price you pay for the seat.

Comment

Working...
                X