drift land questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift land questions

hey guys i need some help i live is sacramento california and the only "legal" way to do this great sport we call drifting is on a track. so i own the drift bible and you know that place he is at in that movie thats called "driftland" me and like 1-2 guys were thinking that we might do that build a place like that. a place made for drifting in mind. around here the sport of it is picking up but the hard thing to do is to practice so i was thinking to attempt to open a so called drift land im the area. so my question to you is what do you think i need all your thoughts on this be supportive and negitive please

Insurance is the killer..email the guys at www.driftsession.com , they will have all the info you need. DriftXtreem on these forums will also be able to help you, he knows the guy who made a driftland in japan.
    Last edited by One80sx0wnr; 02-21-2004, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Look for land in the Kern county area. Out in the desert. its cheap. Nothing around for miles. And your not far from los angeles if you stick close to interstate 5. And also bakersfield isnt too far. people could drive up visit your drift land. get something to eat in town drive back down to los angeles.

Same thing for sacramento fresno area drifters.

Think buttonwillow raceway in terms of location. or right at the base of the grapevine. Anyways these are ideas i've been thinking about.

Comment

I've been actively looking for a place like that in Washington. It's a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* because people live everywhere, even if its just farmers and stuff.

Comment

You would only need like a quarter mile track full of turns back-to-back. Yeah, you would prob stay pretty busy, but you would have to keep it cheap. For the most part, drifters are a broke ppl. Which as previously mentioned, is hard to do with insurance.

Comment

A old air port could probably be used. I heard they use them alot for autocross events. small private airports i mean. Perhaps if one isnt availible to buy you could talk to the owner into letting you hold a drift event and keeping it on the cheap.

Comment

Working...
            X