drifting in sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifting in sacramento

hey if some one were to make a place specificly for drifting in sacramento like a place to go with no worrys of trouble an such stuff that happend on the streets would any come to it? please reply

i'd drive up a few times a month from bakersfield. at least once a month.

Comment

hell yea i would be there! representing Elk Grove...holla...
      haha
      word,

Rob

Comment

id be there EVERYDAY. hell yes. elk grove south sac. woot woot.

Comment

yoyo

Well mabey in a few months my friends from NCDA.net gonna have a event at alta mount race track
          i will post when it is going down..
          Last edited by JunpoweR; 02-22-2004, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Drift in Sac

I have a few secret spots here in Rancho and Folsom........
            two words
            HELLICOPTER PAD!!!! its about 500 square yards in size, no poles no curbs.... great for practicing.

Comment

now they're not so secret anymore are they?

THINK

Comment

Secret

Believe me they are still secret. the Heli pad is by private gate entrance only, lets just say my friend fights forest fires. hehehe

Comment

Private

"PRIVATE" meaning I have permission to be there!!!
                  also meaning local police cannot do anything , also meaning that I am not on a public road endangering other people. It is in a gated area well away from traffic.
                  I think the thread started with someone looking for a place to drift in Sacramento C.A. where they would not get into any trouble with the local police.

vandlex......PM me Thanks

HMMMMM..... "Minnesota land of Idiots"

you said it.

Comment

some people are just lookin to b*tch about something i think...whatever...anyways dookie i think you should be a really nice person and have some kinda invitational : ) . charge money and make some scrilla or something!

Comment

i want to go practice on the helipad. i live in woodland. hehe pm me or something. but i thought you can still get a ticket on private property for recklessness or something like that?

Comment

I've been owned! I'll admit it.

I hope for your friend's sake that he owns the pad. Or he will be owned too once they see the tire marks.

Comment

why don't you Sacramento drifters come out to our Zilvia meet.

When:Saturday,March 6th
                          Where:Lollicup - South Sacramento
                          7238 Franklin Blvd.
                          Sacramento, CA 95823
                          (916-399-1845)
                          Time:7pm ish

It's going to be CLub4AG, Zilvia.net, FC3S, Norcal Evo, hopefully I-club, NICO, and some others. For you lost drifter looking for the other Sac area peeps, this is where everyone gets together. We usually have one once a month. You are all welcome to come by. I'm actually not that mean of a person in real life, just odd. Come say hi and have a Boba. The owner of Lollicup is really cool, and will ward off the cops for us. We usually kick it till close (12am) then it's kind of whatever afterwards. Kouki Dokie, why don't you come, and maybe I'll show you a little "touge"

Comment

meet in sac

can you only come if your invited it sounds interesting

Comment

EVERYBODY is welcome! We don't discriminate. Just walk up to the group of idiots gathered around the 240s and say what's up. I'll be in there being stupid. It's a great place to ohh and ahhh at people's cars. There are some VERY knowledgeable guys that come to these meets, so it might not hurt to just listen either. NO BURNING OUT! NO DONUTS!! you get the idea. This is a great spot, and we don't want to lose it. Gabe from TechnoToyTuning will be there selling some of his stuff for 240s, and AE86s. Great quality products (I have them on my car)

You won't believe the number of cars with front mount intercoolers that show up. hint hint.

just be cool if you plan to show. That's all we ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X