This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash Yo Car!! Break Yo Self!!!

ahah hit a curb for the first time sliding....my tires got in some mud at the last and worst time while i was sliding and i hit the curb....wasnt as bad the rim is hit hard but the links and everything are fine and the bottom part of my right side of my front bumper is a lil lose....anyways post and tell me about ur guys stories ...first time...or anytime....lolz....DRIFTING HURTS! GOTTA LOVE IT!
    curbs
    38.89%
    fences
    0.00%
    ditches
    16.67%
    poles
    11.11%
    signs
    5.56%
    trees
    11.11%
    people/cats/birds/wild monkie/ninjas..etc
    5.56%
    other
    11.11%

Haha. Curbs and walls. That's all there was to hit when I was first starting out. Oh, and I hit a friend's Mustang once too =P

Comment

gave the pole a lil love tap with my front bumper, but no biggie.

Comment

You didnt put potholes. Those are the worst. I live in TX, so they are everywhere. Its terrible going sideways into a hole. You may think "oh this guy doesnt know damage", but the potholes here are big enough to easily bend rims and trailing arms.

Comment

lol um everything from grannys in walkers to poles, i once hit a pole lying flat on the ground, it popped up and broke my mirror right off. ha i guess the drift gods hate me.

Comment

Honestly heres a list of crap ive hit....
            Curb
            Mountian
            Hill
            rock pile
            curb
            tree
            gurad rail
            and hella near misses

Comment

just monday, I was hit a patch of ice while drifting and oversteered around, 180 into a ditch backward flipped up and smacked a tree, the tow was $215, the ticket was $120 and I just drained all of the oil from the cylinders today, and now it runs again. but I would do it all again in a heart beat. I've been in three other ditch's smacked 1 other tree and, drove through 1 river (not intentional). in total this is over 10K in damage. I am living proof of why you should take it to the track, unless you have all kinds of money to throw away.

Comment

when I said I would do i all again, I was refering to the drifting not the crashing,

Comment

I havent really hit anything. Slide alittle off a rual road. Front end wound on several feet below the *Censored**Censored**Censored* end. Went to hit the gas the tires spun in soft dirt. Went to push it out and my buddie's bad knee gave way. He couldnt walk. had to help him into the car, then push the car out on my own. Also i've gone off the road a few times into soft dirt. never really hit anything though.

I've kept it out of public areas as much as possible.

Comment

Back in november, I managed to drift my Miata up over a curb, into a wall, and onto a tree stump......

Comment

Drift

Well My first Spin out was in SF on lakemerceed blvd.
                      I was going from sunset blvd towards stonestown shopping center.Going about 90 mph,this was 7-8 years back before they repaved it.Went through the long right sweeper and hit a wet patch on the road..Started oversteering and hit the curb..Luckly I didn;t hit any of the poles there , same plase last week 2 guys crashed into a pole there..driver died and the passenger was hospalized..They too were in a 88 anni FC..I was in my 86 sport FC(my first and last S4)
                      CURBZ!!

3 weeks ago I kissed a mountian side =)(=

A picture of my 86 sport rx7. My friend with the 190e Benz took this pic waaaaay back. Like in 1995..Yea long time..lol
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by JunpoweR; 02-22-2004, 06:12 AM.

Comment

(learning stage)Hmm wrecked two cars { FF } .... tapped a bumper or two.... and had waaay too many close calls...

(now) Looking at poles about a foot away... sliding past em{FR} s13

*fun stuff*

Comment

Working...
                        X