Where can i get Some Drift Spec 180sx Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get Some Drift Spec 180sx Pictures

Hey guys i been looking around i found a few but i want sum nice close ups of DRift Spec 180sx pictures even videos nice close ups for some ideas on my car i wanna make it full drift car down here in sydney but need sum ideas from you pros up der in japan please help me out guys Thankz

Cheers

Spiro.

here you go brother, I'm surprised no one wanted to help you.
    Attached Files

Comment

the front
      Attached Files

Comment

and another.....
        Attached Files

Comment

and another....
          Attached Files

Comment

and another...
            Attached Files

Comment

aaaaand ONE more, for posterity! Let me know if you want any more, I've got a million of them.
              Attached Files

Comment

just wondering cuz i dont know much about 240sxs' but i do know about 180sxs...onevias were stock 240sxs inplace of the original s13 in the states right? i just see a lot of them in the states rather than the full s13

Comment

Thankz aqlot nightwalker there great if u any knwo sites wiht more on them or if u ahve more please post i want sum close ups and in side fews for my car i need ideas and what mods to get for a good drifter i wanna get da year book of drift parts i fink it is please any help is great full thankz guys

Comment

MORE MORE MOREE!!!! hehe Of 180sx please 240 in other words ..

Comment

these are nice. I wonder why it says GUEST under his name? did he get booted again?

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                        just wondering cuz i dont know much about 240sxs' but i do know about 180sxs...onevias were stock 240sxs inplace of the original s13 in the states right? i just see a lot of them in the states rather than the full s13
                        check out my long post on here http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...+acronyms+mean my japanese brother.

To sum it up we got S13 coupes and S13 hatchs (your silvia and 180s) both with pop up headlights. no fixed headlights on s13s in the states. and both came with the KA24 naturally aspirated motor. Torque filled little motor. but no turbo. Max power we got was 155hp 160ft lbs of torque. However aftermakerket turbo kits are availible for the KA which gives them quite abit of power. So we werent totally screwed.

Both the coupe and hatchback models were sold as the "240sx" in america.

hope that helps you out. Usualy its an american asking question about the japanese spec vehichles not the other way around lol.

well i assume your japanese, or your an american whos overthere? eitherway theres your info.

Comment

Re: Where can i get Some Drift Spec 180sx Pictures

Originally posted by DRFTER
                          Hey guys i been looking around i found a few but i want sum nice close ups of DRift Spec 180sx pictures even videos nice close ups for some ideas on my car i wanna make it full drift car down here in sydney but need sum ideas from you pros up der in japan please help me out guys Thankz

Cheers

Spiro.
                          Sunday i was in the american super autobacs. They had a D1 180sx set up on display in the store. and a D1 s15 there too both were top secret's cars. im going again tomorrow if there still there i will take pics and upload them.

Comment

im half asian half american...i was just wonderin cuz i say a bunch of pop up headlights on coupes in the states...thx for the info! i think onevias look tight as hell when they are done right

Comment

Think so? i think most of us stuck with the popups tend to think the Fixed headlights look better.

of course all variants of the S13 are awesome. I think those Sil80 conversions are freakin sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X