she'll be running soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she'll be running soon...

i just got back from a medical study with 2k in my pocket and now i get to ship my motor and all it's parts to my place . here's a list of what i'm getting.

rebuilt streetported long block w/ 10k miles
    9.5lb flywheel
    6 puck clutch
    Racing Beat off-road header
    ported intake manifold
    5-lug coversion w/ Hawk HP+ pads
    new lsd
    S5 front bumper and taillights

"People need to quit ricing out Grand Ams."

Amen Brother.

Comment

doesnt pontiac or somone make a bunch of specialty parts for grand-ams? i guess it would be like a factory tuning cmpany like nismo, or mugen

Comment

Is it done yet??
        Do you have any pics to post??
        Show us the car!!

Comment

she's not done yet but the motor should be here within a few days, the car's not much to look at right now, completely stock on the out side, and as for suspension it's stock but as soon as i get her running good, a 5-lug conversion w/ full suspension is on the menu.
          here's a pic i took last summer
          Attached Files

Comment

medical study? What sorta guinea pig shenanigans do you have to do for two grand?

Comment

testola

did they wire u up like a rat and force narcotics in your veins? wowwies. are u stil feeling the side effects? =D

Comment

actually that study all i had to do was take a replacement for amoxicilian( i think that's right) twice a day, no blood draws just a had to be lazy all day for a week straight. i lucked out 'cause they changed the study so we didn't have to blood draw (would've been draws every 20 mins) i'm currently in another study which is paying for me to move out right now but i'm giving blood roughly 20 times a day one day a weeks for 4 weeks. but whatever pays. oh yeah no side effects

Comment

what was that line.......
                  "And I aint been right eva since"

Think I could trade a kidney for a Diablo. How bout a lung for a Tesstarosa

Any one need some blood

Comment

I want to do a medical study for money! What exactly did you do?? I hope you didn't have sell an organ or anything!

Comment

the studies i do test a generic drug absortion compared to the real drug. generally you dose in the morning have breakfast and then do blood draws pending on study they can be 15-20 mins apart and span out over the day ending like 2-3 hrs apart. you generally can't be a smoker, and can't have caffine or alcohol 2-3 days before the study ( best not to have caffine a week before so you don't have a caffine headache during the study) thats the gist of it.

Comment

got the motor and it'll be going in this week. i'll post pics when it all done.

Comment

lol wtf, you got two grand for a "medical study" that allowed u to sit on ur *Censored**Censored**Censored* and has no side effects? WHERE DO I SIGN UP??

Comment

you can sell a testicle for like 25- 50 grand and buy a GT-R......lol

thats a mighty nice looking FC you have there, good luck with the project!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                              you can sell a testicle for like 25- 50 grand and buy a GT-R......lol

thats a mighty nice looking FC you have there, good luck with the project!!!
                              you gotta love my phone dial wheels. when i swap to 5-lug i will be getting some vert BBS mesh wheels for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X