Hicas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hicas

does my s14 have hicas? its a 94. i never thought they did but i heard someone mention it briefly. any help is thanksful

What model s14 do you have, seeing as your in japan, it might or might not. If you chassis code is CS14, you have superhicas.

Comment

most of the time it says "superhicas" on the side of the car, unless someone took off that cool little black stripe....

Comment

it dosnt say superhicas anywhere on the car..i have to check about the cs14 chassis code...my s14 has a sr20det..trust FMIC, HKS sequential BOV, tein circuit master coilovers, cusco upper front and upper rear strut bars, BRIDE drivers seat Super advan wheels (265/35/18 in the back and 235/40/17 front) with bridgestone potenza RE-O1 tires int he rear and yokohama s up front.

Comment

just check up on the chassis code. if you do have it, it will be much harder to drift the car. i recommend a hicas eliminator. off hand im not sure where you get one, but i know they are out there.

Comment

i will find the chassis code underneath the hood or inside the door ?

Comment

Try inside the door.

Comment

thanks

Comment

sorry if i sound like a jerk but shouldn't you know something basic about your car like having hicas? having all those nifty upgrades and not knowing about a stock component seems kind of odd to me. if you bought the car already modded then i totally understand. once again sorry, i'm jus wondering

Comment

i know tons about the car. i had just heard that some s14's have hicas and i wasnt sure where to check if i do or not. and i dont have it thank god.

Comment

it's good to hear that you don't have hicas. but if you had a hicas system equipped on your car, tomei makes a hicas lock. it's costs about $175. i'm pretty sure other companies make hicas locks too but that's the one i've heard about the most

Comment

easiest way to tell if you have hicas or not..... look at your gauge cluster.... if theres a lite that says hicas under it .... you have it if theres not you dont simple as that oh yea if you do have it cockpit can get a lock bar installed for 15000 yen

Comment

Working...
                        X