Tips for drifting in a Z32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for drifting in a Z32

I need some tips on drifting a z32. I try but I keep on spinning out. I would really appreciate your feedback.

with that much weight your going to have to be quicker with your counter steering, You really have to be on top of the car. Keep spinning, get used to how the car feels before it spins, Know the car. Know it well. Then you will be able to prevent it from spinning.

Not a very specific answer but then again you didnt tell us much about your style/skill/experience ect..

Comment

the Z32 is heavier than most drift cars so it will be harder to control the momentum, instead of blaming your car for your oversteer, you should research your technique, there is alot of information about how to control oversteer such as countersteer faster, it is discussed about the problems with heavy cars in just about every thread about the GTO in the D1, a great tool is the search button, type in the word help, and you will find a bunch of people like you.

Comment

nissan guy posted as I was typing, so don't think I'm just ripping you off,

Comment

nah its cool man no problems

Comment

Thanks guys for the feedback. Im a beginner so Im barely learning. Most of the time I power over to get the car sideways but I guess I need to react quicker.

Comment

the power over drift is one that requires very quick counter-steering, even in a lighter car. thats just the nature of the technique. you should try other techniques, like the feint.

just my $0.02

Comment

Working...
              X