drift cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tcofkorn
    I checked it out and it was an '83 conquest turbo...it was in near perfect condition exceot for some cracking in the leather seats. He wanted $3600 and said he'd included and extra air box and turbo...oh yeah it only had 95000 miles on it....i think i may have a new car in the next couple of days.

sORRY TO JACK THE THREAD..JUST GOT EXCITED

lol. congrats.

Comment

Awsome welcome fellow starquester

Comment

Can someone help update my list of driftable cars... ne suggestions or cars i missed... u can read the list on page 4...
        im tryen to make the ultimate drift car list

heres some of the cars im gonna add on
        - Chrystler Conquest
        - Toyota MR2 Spyder
        - Honda S2000
        - Acura NSX
        - Lexus GS300
        - Chevy El Camino

Toyota Corona & Ford Pinto can Drift??!?!?! lol just wonderen ?

Comment

Driftable Car my A#@

Acura NSX

What the h*ll are you thinking you might as well just add on any car. The NSX is nowhere near a good drift car, powerful engine yes but not a good drift car. Maybe good for the circuit, but not good for drifting!

You could use it to play around with drifting, but not for the serious drifter.

Besides its front wheel drive!

Comment

UH, i hope you didnt just say the NSX was fwd, cause if you did, you are WRRRRRONG. you are probably thinking of the rsx.

about drift cars, just like the drift king says, you can drift ANYTHING! its just some cars are better platforms.

back to the question i asked earlier, anyone here know how RR vehicles drift?

Comment

i seen some dude drift a nsx in this one video... well i guess he was just ebraken the whole time... .... i got the video from this forum its called "Drift Works 3" look for it its a cool video like 15 minutes long

Comment

My bad

Thought you said RSX, not enough sleep

Comment

all good drftking..

i guess lets get back to the subject... RR drifting...

73notch u got a Porsche or VWBug or something??

drifting a RR shouldn't be 2 hard... u probly just gotta use the regular brakes alot or something cuz most of the weight is in bak of the car... and i guess it would be easier to get sideways...

Comment

you said easier to get sideways. Which is true. the trick is to keep it from comming back around, in a spin.

Im not saying it cant be done. Infact it would be cool to see something like that drifting. Just take alittle more skill then something very neutral like a FC, or the very forgiving S13

Comment

thats what i was afraid of, its probably like drifting an mr2 with even MORE oversteer. thanks

yeah i have a 73 vw notchback.

Comment

Oversteer is the drifters friend. But its a harsh mistress. The more oversteer you have the more skill you need to keep on top of it.

Comment

what mods u got on yer vw? also ne pics of it?

Comment

chaser, mark II, cresta go get one at ur local Toyota dealer, they got alot here in the US and they are cheap !

Comment

chaser, mark II, cresta ?

what are those?? i never seen one here in USA??

i think i only seen a RHD Chaser on ebay once...

i have a feelen there all toyotas....?

Comment

The Chaser, Mark II and the Cresta are produced by Toyota. I dont think Toyota had a US spec on these cars, besides the JZX90
                                Chaser which is the Toyota Cressida.

Comment

Working...
                                X