Your favorite drift car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite drift car.

Hey. vote for your favorite drift car (out of these). if you want, tell us why. i wanna hear what people think.
    AE86 Corolla
    7.23%
    Skyline GT-S
    12.05%
    FC3S Rx-7
    10.84%
    FD3S Rx-7
    7.23%
    S13 240sx
    27.71%
    S14 240sx
    18.07%
    MR-2 Turbo
    4.82%
    SC300
    4.82%
    WRX or EVO
    2.41%
    RWD Domestics
    4.82%

OMG YOU DIDNT HAVE THE S15 IM GONNA GET MAD AND FLAME...lol aka not at all...that was oldschool drifting.com...i picked the s14...specifically kouki...beautiful car and i want one...drift xtreme...if you can get me a good deal on one in august...pm me

Comment

wow, i knew i was forgetting something! oh well. these are MOSTLY U.S. specific (all except skyline). and thats the excuse im gonna use to justify my actions. im stickin to it.

Comment

I like the skyline GTS-t!! Mainly cause I've got one but uh I like s13's cause sr's kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* and they're so light man!
        Attached Files

Comment

In an attempt to try and make my car light as an s13 I stripped out like everything except for the front 2 seats... I even took out the reinforcement bumper in the front which is probably pretty dumb. Oh yea and I got a free crap looking GTR hood.
          Attached Files

Comment

nice car men... i like your 32 im driving my favorite dori car... you know the FC

ill move to the (jp) in a year.....

nice car at all..

Comment

86 Coupe. Because someones gotta give some love to the underdog.

Comment

man thats a beautiful 32 man
                i mean a lil torn up here and there but that means you did what your supposed to do to that kind of car......drive it
                how much did you end up loosin on the weight side?

Comment

you should give all that bare metal in the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* pit a lil coat of paint....prevent some rust

Comment

How much does the stock gt-s weigh? and have you weighed yours after you modded it? thats pretty cool, you can get them n the states for like 17-20 grand threw motorex, about 30k for the GT-R, i know, probably much much more then in other places.. but none the less there cool cars.. i much rather have a R32 GTS for 20 grand then a turbo neon.

Comment

wtf where's the Supra?

Comment

i can get a slightly modded r32 gts here in canada for 12-15 k canadian $$... and nothing was done to it to make it legal because of our 15 year rule.. he he he

Comment

i picked the s14...specifically kouki...beautiful car and i want one
                          You've got taste I've got a zenki though =P and I'll wait 'till my front end is fuxxed before doing the conversion.

Comment

The best drift car this country has ever built is the Z06.......unfortunately nobody's tried it yet. But when you look at the stats.
                            51/49 weight distribuiton
                            3020 lbs
                            405hp on the motor
                            best sounding production vehicle ever

sounds like a winner to me

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
                              The best drift car this country has ever built is the Z06.......unfortunately nobody's tried it yet. But when you look at the stats.
                              51/49 weight distribuiton
                              3020 lbs
                              405hp on the motor
                              best sounding production vehicle ever

sounds like a winner to me
                              yes, but the $$ kindof deters ppl.

Comment

Working...
                              X