warning: COPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning: COPS

just to let u all know i got a PM from a guy whos asking me about spots....i later found out from my friend kevin that he also got a message from him with the same ip from a diff board.... well the man whoever he is I forgot the username and ip ( sorry i deleted it) said he would show up to a north county meet.... its in my area bout 20-30 drive up north from SD....the meet got totally busted with cops...the cops were already there and moved in about 10 mins after the meet....they had a search warrant on them for searching of the engine because of suspected street racing..etc etc... anyways the guys never returned to my friends board. All im saying is dont answer to the new peeps who come on here and ask u about spots who says hes from around ur area.... im still waiting for a reply from this guy cus i deny'd him saying im not gonna give him directions to such places....... just be carefull...

hey thanks for the tip

Comment

indeed!!

Comment

I never do..
        Its an old rule of drifting..
        thats why i have 2 meets set up..one for everyobody to geto toknow each other..andone to go play..
        I set up the go and and play..with only people i know and by cell phone..

Comment

This is an old tricks by the cops.

They pretend to be street racers also (or drifters). They are mostly the undercover cops that joins such events.

Just be slick. Besides, the right of assembly applies to us also.

Comment

Was his name Brian Spilner ?? lmao

Comment

LOL HA unercover 5.0 thats like some fast n furious b.s llol

Fuk cops

thanks for tellin us bro

-p.o-

Comment

thanks man

i guess im lucky but ive gotten caught twice by cops drifting, and the only ticket ive ever gotten for it was my license plate being up in my windshield

neither of them said anything about drifting though...i guess its still unknown by the cops around here....except now after we have had out first meet i wonder if they will be more on the look out, guess ill find out early tommorow morning

Comment

WHOA! watch out!

Comment

I get nervous, because they use the sheriff's helocopter out here.. if i see something flying over head near by we usualy scatter. At a nice legal speed.

But remember guys you have rights, keep them in mind. If your not caught doing anything illegal and its public ground they cant harras you. Dont let them

Comment

haha im reminded of the time when i was speeding and got caught and this cop got out was like license and ....hey man hows it goin, i sure do love yalls sandwiches (i work at a deli, we give cops half off) you knowicaught you goin 17 over, but ll just give ya a warning, dont lemme catch y aspeeding like that again. me:yes sir cop: hey you workin tommorow i might just stop by for a bite to eat. me: yeah,cop: well alright ill c'mon by seeya later man

quit possibly the most amazing thing thast happened to me since i got my car

Comment

Originally posted by banged240_drift
                        haha im reminded of the time when i was speeding and got caught and this cop got out was like license and ....hey man hows it goin, i sure do love yalls sandwiches (i work at a deli, we give cops half off) you knowicaught you goin 17 over, but ll just give ya a warning, dont lemme catch y aspeeding like that again. me:yes sir cop: hey you workin tommorow i might just stop by for a bite to eat. me: yeah,cop: well alright ill c'mon by seeya later man

quit possibly the most amazing thing thast happened to me since i got my car
                        lol smooooooooooooth

Comment

Thats why we dont do anything at my meets.

Comment

wow that sux, and thanx for the tip. but hey, i consider it a code not to tell ppl you dont know about a meet. ya gotta testem first. find out about they skills.

Comment

yeah that's pretty *Censored**Censored**Censored* that they lure people into these things.... kinda like entrapment.... but you did go there on your own free will... =T

Comment

Working...
                              X