No announcement yet.

warning: COPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

their smart, but like 180sx2nr said, they cant do anything if you not doing illeagle things. they cant pop your hood unless they have a reason. If your parked, ignore them. I know most of trhe people at the meets, never had any problems

Comment

yeah in a city called Santa Maria (my girlfriends hometown) they have a book of "racers" that they list of peoples cars and pictures kinda like a "gang" book it's kinda retarded I'd be like go a head and take pics of the car... you want me to do a JDM pose next to it?? But I won't pop my hood

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
        I won't pop my hood
        You dont have to. Theres a ton of thingd cops can ask you do to, but you dont have to do them.

Comment

ide probably just let him look
          see copper nuthin but a boat toter can i go now?

Comment

thats why i put all my money into suspension stuff andleave the motor stock..pop my hood, no problem..OEM stock

besides most cops look at a rotry and ask WTF is that a transmition?

Comment

your like i stole it from the car from back to the future..runs on garbage and fries

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
                thats why i put all my money into suspension stuff andleave the motor stock..pop my hood, no problem..OEM stock

besides most cops look at a rotry and ask WTF is that a transmition?
                My friend got pulled over in his FC and cop looked at his turbo and knew that it was modified.... He said that isn't the stock turbo (even though it fits on the stock manifold) He said "it's not using the stock lines for cooling" me and my friend were like uh oh.... then his partner smiled and asked in a excited tone... "is it fast??" They let my friend go w/ a fix it ticket for no proof of insurance

Comment

You know, everytime i hear Cop-Mod stories for you CA guys, I cant help but get more annoyed... dont you guys?..

Seems like they are giving the police too much freedom to harass you. .. I cant believe some of the shieet you guys have to go through.. its ridiculas.. I mean, we have cops here that try to be *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and TRY to give you a vehicle inspection.. but they dont, and CANT ask you to pop your hood, and ticket you for this and that....

Last time I checked THIS was still a FREE country, and I can do whatever the Hell I want to MY car that I paid for with my HARD EARNED MONEY.

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* the man. Yea I said it.

Im comming out there this summer with my crew and all our CALI ILLEGAL swaps and Mods!, and I HOPE i get pulled over so I can tell the officer how MY SHITS LEGAL WHERE IM FROM!

Comment

can I pop ur hood?

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                      can I pop ur hood?
                      hahahhaa yeah it's just that cops do this thinking that most people won't repsond they are kinda like bullys they do this hoping that no one will step up by using intimidation

Comment

our cops here are just as bad....i had a frend that got a 6 point ticket for not using his blinker at a stop sign in a residnetial at like 11 pm on his way home......i had a cop try to bust me for sliding in an abandonded parking lot one day....he saw me sliding, i saw him drive by, when he got over to my car (he had to go turn around first) i had stopped, had the doors open, the hatch open and the hood was up. i also had all the carpets on the ground and the fuse boxes open.....when he came over and asked us what we were doing in the lot, i said "we are having electrical problems, and we are trying to figure out what is going on" he goes "looks to me like you were trying to burn out!" i almost yelled its called drifting pig! but my good jugment kept my toung behind my teeth....he just left with a warning, but if he had looked at my front wheels, he would have noticed they were still at full countersteer casue i stopped mid drift.....lol

Comment

see thats one of the benefits of being a girl. you juz act dumb and go uh...what? i got it like that(engine and height)! i dont know what that is (start getting teary eyed)! im so sorry! and then they let me go! ahehehehe!

Comment

OH Man, pleeze...not that card. :shakes head:

Comment

ahahaha! but it works! pulled over 3 times never had a ticket! i love being a girl! but i do watch my back coz if the popo's a girl then im screwed.

Comment

haha..... dam im glad im in japan..... cops dont do *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* here and if they do everyone just runs..... if your cars fast enough and you can drive it youre not gettin caught

Comment

Working...
                                X