warning: COPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, i cant wait to get to japan....

but thats what im saying...i would really like to see a popo try to get me at like 1 am on the hwy....i dont know many crown vics that can keep up with 150....the only guys that are fast are state patrol, they have cameros, but they still arent that fast....lol gosh danged bacon strips.....i hate them. i think they are the most hypocritical people on the face of the earth.

Comment

Popo wa chitsu mon desu yo

i just had to say that....

Comment

I was pulled over once for doing 75 in a 65, the cop said he knew how fast i was going because he happened to be doing the same speed, when i crept up on him.

I thought the speed limit was 70 and i didnt think he would care, it was a sheriff afterall, and where i come form the sheriff doesnt give a care how fast your going.. but ventura county sheriff is alittle different.

yeah i know it was dumb to see a cop then go faster then him lol but i got off with out a ticket, He thought my speedometer was off, or else i wouldnt dare pass him i guess.

Anyways he addmited to speeding. and the highway patrol in california is worse.

Comment

Silverghost, do you know how ridiculously immature you sound? You're going to find punks in any industry, but just because these guys are cracking down on you for things that you technically shouldn't be doing doesn't mean you have the right to disrespect all of them. I'd really like to see who you turn to when something bad happens to you. Sure, make up whatever story you want about, "oh, I'm super hard so I handle all my own S myself!" but we all know that's not based in reality. Can't say I'm surprised to hear this from you as you are the kid talking about how you like to drift around people's cars just to see the looks on their faces. Grow up, it's people like you who bring heat on the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat
            Silverghost, do you know how ridiculously immature you sound? You're going to find punks in any industry, but just because these guys are cracking down on you for things that you technically shouldn't be doing doesn't mean you have the right to disrespect all of them. I'd really like to see who you turn to when something bad happens to you. Sure, make up whatever story you want about, "oh, I'm super hard so I handle all my own S myself!" but we all know that's not based in reality. Can't say I'm surprised to hear this from you as you are the kid talking about how you like to drift around people's cars just to see the looks on their faces. Grow up, it's people like you who bring heat on the rest of us.
            hey man, i dont want to come off like that, but this sh!t is bad here....dude....i was on a test drive for a car one time and the car stop running, we had to push it two blosk, while three popos drove by and not a single one of them even asked if we needed help.....i dont really care what you think of me, just cause i got the balls to do stuff when others are looking, but i watch my a$$...i have never been pulled over, and all the guys talking about getting busted and stuff, i have never.....how many accidents you been in? or how many tickets? casue i got a clean record, and you can run that sh!t to prove it to yourself......

Comment

ive gotten out of 7 would be tickets
              got pulled over and the cops were in good moods i guess
              btu ive also gotten 2 speeding tickets and a ticket for my license plate being in the wind shield.....i didnt know it was against the law
              there passin all kinds of crazy new laws where im at its weird
              the lady cop said my muffler was a violation but im think thats bs

ex-cat i dont know about you but i dont know any cops that will help you get justice when your wind shields been smashed
              i had my wind shield smashed while my car was in vacant parking lot and i saw who did it so i asked one of the police officers who come into my work what they might do if i had called them and he said nothing we can do, so i told himi know who did it, he siad doesnt matter no proof........i mean i smashed the guys wind shield and beat him a lil bit.....but the point of the story is that police dont always help im not trying to say im siding with anyone im just kind of playing the devils advocate cause i think it sounds stupid to bash cops as well because i haev a great history with cops

Comment

This is going to sound rude, but its the truth.

Just because there in a Uniform doesnt mean they deserve respect. Yes i know alot of brave policemen died during september 11th. That doesnt mean the local highway patrol needs extra respect and is suddenly above the law hes sworn to protect.

Remember even the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*'s oppointed policemen, they wore uniforms and the people where told to respect them and do as they said.

Now that is harsh. I am using two exterms to make a point. Most cops are geniun nice guys who are out there to protect and do a job. Most highway patrolmen i've delt with are asses, out basicly collecting taxes in the form of traffic fees. but im sure theres alot of good ones out there.

But im sick of being told how immature it is to not respect cops. Remember blindly obeying and following gets people into trouble. real trouble. Not traffic violations trouble, but tortured to death trouble. Yeah things can always get worse. and the better off we are the worse they can get.

Is Silverghost immature? i dont know, i really dont like the idea that he drifts around bystanders, i dont think its safe, and i dont do what i dont think is safe.

But is he immature because he doesnt like police officers? no, that doesnt make him immature, just makes him bitter. and your allowed to be bitter in this country.

He was told that a few cops being asses doesnt give him the right to disrespect all of them? i hate to break this to you, but this still is america land of the free and he is allowed to disrespect any one he wants, From me to you to the president. he doesnt have to respect anyone. And if he does indeed not respect any policemen thats his choice. I personally have abit of respect for most cops. Alittle less for CHP, but theres still some there, i try not to have one feeling for a whole group of people, but thats me.

anyways i hope this made sense and no one took the wrong way.

Comment

goodness. i am starting to feel lucky i live in South Dakota. Cops have no idea of what drifting is, I have plenty of mountain roads and the the idots that want to drift don't cause the drive FF and are scared to do it if they do have a FR car. Cops around here still bust the street races That and there are only three people around here that do actually drift-less people less likely to get noticed i guess

Comment

Dang this is kinda sucks for me because i cant find one and i cant ask anyone

Comment

mainly cops are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to us because soo many people die in our area from street racing and if any of you live in socal you know.... for 3 days straight we had 3 street racing related accidents...soo now cops are pissed they have to deal with going to our parents and telling them that their boi/girl aint going to come home anymore.... plus we all like to speed like mofos and cops have to deal with peeps like us everyday i know this because my dad used to work right next to the cop station and when i was young one of the police helicopter pilots would come over and show me the helicopter and he would tell me all these stories...... treat them nice and theyll treat u back.... if they ask u to open the hood then open the hood... say yes sir all the time... if u get a ticket then $hit happens...but then again its ur fault if u get busted for having illegal crap in ur car.....

Comment

The guy probably thought he was Paul Walker. DID he say anything about a Eclipse-Supra-or Skyline???jk

Comment

In the LA and SB county cops are starting to moniter the freeways it was on the news the other day. They said they where gonna have 2 highway patrols drive up and down the freeways on a 5 mile ratio, this includes freeways like the 210-10-57-605 and so forth. Be carefull!!! I still say its Paul Walker with the has been of Vin Diesel trying to make a comeback.

Comment

Yikes!!!!

Comment

cops

the cops were we drift at came and watched us. The town we do it in is little and we do it in an industrial area late at night. In that town that late there is like three cops. I know all of them by name and one hangs out with us on those nights if there isn't anything going on. He says we are stupid but he always likes watching go figure. You need to find some little redneck no cop town and thats were its at, or on the track its whatever.

Comment

that's dope..... man I wish cops were kinda like that here

Comment

Working...
                                X