SoCal Gymkhana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Gymkhana

does anybody know any places for gymkhana or at least a auto-x place where i can do some dori..... ?????

because i know some auto-x places will be really pissed off when they see some guy doing some drifting on the track

Comment

Someone should start a amature level competition. Want to start one steve. ill participate.

Comment

im hungry. someone give me some food.

Comment

Originally posted by 180sx2nr8u
          im hungry. someone give me some food.
          Speaking of which...got mongolian beef in the fridge. LUNCH TIME MOTHA F@#$%

Comment

I think racelegal.com will be opening some cones tracks in the Q. for freestyle racing.

I dont know yet.

Comment

i am wanting to get track time too. I have been searching for a place to do it and I decided to call buttonwillow raceway - I want to do it this summer--most likely in july some time. I have called Buttonwillow and they said a portion of the track can be rented (it is like 1300 dollars for a day---tottally exclusive and this is for up to 12 people -anymore and an ambulance and track staff has to be present-at a higher cost of course. i will be traveling a long way (1400 miles) just to drift on a track and I am trying to gather serious people now that want to join in--1300 dollars 12 ways is 109 dollars not bad for the saftey of the track--if I can not find anyone well i will go at it alone---anyone interested?

Comment

I live outside of buttonwillow in bakersfield, count me in.

Comment

that was pretty easy--once others get in on this - I will get more information- coordinate something with button willow and also get the name and numbers of everyone interested. Plus exact pricing.

Comment

yeah theres a few drifters in bakersfield, How much more would it be for the ambilence and stuff? if we can get a handful more people for it that might be cheaper.

Comment

I don't know what the price would I will call tomorrow and get all the pricing and stuff and let you know ASAP

Comment

hey if its in Socal Count me in.....just exactly how far is this raceway from SD?

Comment

Buttonwillow is in Kern county up the 5, around bakersfield,

i dont know from SD about 5 hours maybe? its about an hour north of Los Angeles.

Comment

is it past simi valley?

Comment

prices

I too am driving from SD--South Dakota--24 hour drive--so 5 hours from San Diego is nothing. alright enough of me being a cocky jerk-sorry. Ok here are the prices--expensive for alot of people-but it all depends on how many people there are. this is monday through friday- only - weekend way more expensive-and I could not attend a weekend anyway . As you can see the smaller a group is the cheaper it is. it may also be more fun too as we will get more track time with less people. i personally would like to keep it under 12 for cost, saftey and fun reasons. ok yeah a map and more info can be found at

http://www.buttonwillowraceway.com/

more than 12 cars

East Loop $1,700/day tottally exclusive m-f only
                              ambulance-- $90 dollars and hour (figure 6-10 hours)
                              insurance- $1000 dollars
                              corner workers---something we will have to provide @ what cost? I do not know as of yet? I will call when we find out how many people.
                              Cost of having fun ----priceless

cost approx 3600 dollars (most likely more)

12 or less

East Loop $1,700/day tottaly exclusive m-f only
                              ambulance-not needed
                              insurance-not needed
                              cost of having fun--same as above

cost approx 1700 (about 141 dollars a person)

Comment

Working...
                              X