Sixgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixgun

I know they are a drifting team, but someone can give more info about them, the cars they drift with, or vids of them?

You should talk to Ghost of Duluth about that.I don't really know if they specialize in drifting itself,or who's in it,etc.But Ghost is the guy to ask,below are pics of his FD.

Comment

Looks a bit evil if you ask me.. I'm lovin the tripple black though.

Comment

i wish my car was that cool

Comment

Actually
          Sixgun is the name of my company that we are in the process of getting online. We will be in conjunction with my brothers company, Tophat Performance. We will be making some coooool stuff, i'll keep everyone posted. Team Sixgun is a conglomeration of all facets of Motorsports. Drifting, Gripping, Drag, all areas. I don't limit who wants to get in but I do want to know them and what they can do. I invite folks in and have the final say on it. Right now it is a small group of people but it will grow.
          Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 03-15-2004, 09:03 PM.

Comment

yeah man I need you to make some stuff for me like a crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored* cage for my fc. how's 300 bucks sound?

Comment

That car is bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* though.

Comment

Not on the cages yet Baboon, but you may be in luck. I might be able to get you one made. Don't know about 300 but you never know.

We will be at the Drift Atlanta meet. We should have 2 Corollas there. Mine and Scotts (rub hamusan). Mine (hopefully) will hit the streets later this week. Took a ride in Scotts tonight. Awesome.

Anywho please feel free to look us up at Drift Atlanta and if that Batleground event kicks off we will be there as well. Can't miss us with the big Sixgun on the cars.

Comment

are you guys going to stay a locla team, or spread to other states and stuff too?

Comment

My friend you will be suprised at where we are about to spread too.

Yes we are spreading. Not limited to local in any way shape or form. We are getting a website online, products are in the works and if everything goes well and like I plan, sponserships. It's early in the game though. I want it to go as large as posible so that companies and sponsers will take notice. And with a move that I made with the help of a good friend, that may very well happen.

Once the website goes up, we will have forums there and links to here on there so that we will all stay on the same track. As I said before, it will incorperate all facets of Import Racing. Drift, Grip, Drag and all others. It will not be car specific, RWD specific or any of that other stuff. It will hopefully be a team of people that are dedicated to one thing, the cars and the sports. Not the fighting, the hating or the crap that usually goes with the culture.

Dare to dream. And always remember this advice. "If you're gonna do it, over do it".

Comment

Working...
                    X