SoCal Drifters Read this!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Drifters Read this!!!

came outa my mind...you know the marine base , camp pendelton.... since their laws are different from city and state laws since its a governmental facility...do you think we could talk to one of the base cammanders in holding a "legal" drift event for us in their abondoned parts of the base.... we could prob even get one for free.... as long as we have safety advisors there..emts, fire marshall..etc etc.. umm very very much cheaper....i bet we could use the military fire and ambulance services for cheaper..... anybody think this is a great idea?

It may work, but there going to be hestiant letting abunch of civilians on a military base especialy with recent events. terrorism wars that kind of stuff.

Comment

private drift event....we could get a list of people thats coming...and then we could go all as a group soo there wont be any worries

Comment

do it. Ill go

Comment

Maybe an even better venue would be the now defunct George AFB in Victorville. Great big neighborhood that's no longer being used.

Comment

That's great idea... but, if only you can get it APPROVED by the base commander, then you've got yourself a hit. I'll be there for sure.

Comment

They wont let you do it.

Comment

My mom is a director at camp pendalton, and she works with the base general so I will see if she ca shoot him an email or something.

Comment

I hope you guys make it happen. I dont think they can just let ppl in the base without security clearance.

Comment

depending on what ur doing there.....its like a 50/50 chance we could get one

Comment

just make sure you dont get lost in there. its pretty easy lol. and watch out for tank crossings

Comment

and if we do get a spot no tank hijacking...we dont wanna see you drift a tank....save that till we can get more soo we can all do it as a demo run.....

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                          I hope you guys make it happen. I dont think they can just let ppl in the base without security clearance.
                          I always used to play paintball there. Just tell them why your there andn thelly let you rite in.

Comment

i'll go!! since its closed grounds does that mean you dont need a licensce to drive???

Comment

That's a good idea and hope they let us.

Comment

Working...
                              X